• 10 •

•••

•••

سنو تم ضدی ہو نا؟
مجھے بھی ضد بنا لو۔

•••

Riya woke up groggily and blinked several times to adjust her eyesight. She yawned and felt awkwardly awkward, if that even make sense.

"That was craziest the dream of my life!" She mumbled to herself in disbelief. Lord! How embarrassing, she behaved like an idiot in that dream, asking from your boss to marry you and kiss fudging scene was crazy. She never in a billion years want to dream something like that.

She slowly got up from her bed, shaking her head to forget that embarrassing dream and went into the restroom for her morning routine. She did her business and showered.

She changed into new set of clothes and came out of her room to met with delicious aroma of food. Shifa is a pure blessing. "Bring my breakfast honey?" Riya mused happily making Shifa to turn around and give her a look.

"What honey?" Riya mused making Shifa to roll her eyes as she placed the breakfast in the lounge and came along to join Riya in breakfast.

"Are you alright Ri?" Shifa asked concerned making Riya's brows to furrow. "Why won't I be alright?" Riya asked confused while munching on her food.

"Don't tell me you don't remember anything?" Shifa asked in exaggeration making Riya to be more confused.

"Remember what?" Riya's voice was low this time as her mind starts to work, and she prayed to her lord that it is not what she's thinking.

"You were trying to be a superhero yesterday, remember you used to tell me about that organs and black marketing stuff, you doubted Dr. Moiz and yesterday you kinda raided his office for evidence, but he found you, injected you with anesthesia and left with all the evidence." Shifa states everything.

"Then?" Riya asked with shallow breathing. "Then what? Dr. Salar found you unconscious in Moiz's office and Dr. Zaroon came, he carried you to his office." Shifa spoke in exaggeration.

"Then?" Riya asked gulping. "Then, I came to fetch you back home and let me tell you! You were behaving like a drunken idiot so Dr. Zaroon helped me and gave us a ride, and he carried you all the way up to your bed." Shifa informed.

"Thank God!" Riya spoke flustered, really happy and relieved that her sister didn't know what exactly transpired in Dr. Zaroon's office.

"What, thank God? Have some shame! That boss Zaroon of yours is such a nice and caring person and here you are always saying bad about him from past months!" Shifa scolded her as if she's a child.

"And, you dare try to be a superhero again because then I'll kill you with my own hands!" Shifa warned making Riya to chuckle lightly.

"It's not funny Riya! Take care of yourself girl, you are the only one I have." Shifa spoke softly making Riya to gave her a side hug, knowing that she worried her so much.