Surprise Part Two

They're in the courtyard by the time Shane catches up to Tori- and holds her by the arm.

"Hey! Tor- what was that?"
Tori doesn't look him in the eye. She isn't usual the shy girl but--

"Well, my classes ended early today," she explains.

Shane nods

Shane nods. Tori is a sensei too, and an excellent one.

"And... well I came to check on you. You know you really were hot teaching those moves there--"

Shane chokes. To be said it in the face... is embarrassing, and only Tori can say such things unabashedly. 

"What? What do you mean, Tor?"

Tori blushes a little, and the words tumble out of her mouth the next instant

"I was saying you looked cool, intense, like you're in control... you know I've always liked the look on you. That's how you'd look while we're battling off the enemies.. And.." She trails off with a chuckle.

Shane laughs. So that's the reason is it? It wasn't a challenge at all... And now Tori's laughing too-- before swallowing a little

"Shane, I... didn't mean anything when--"

Shane hurries to place a finger against Tori's lips.

"No. Please let me, will you?" 

He grips her shoulders and summons the words he must say. "Tor, I'm so sorry... I hurt you. That wasn't my intention but... I guess, I just got jealous, maybe... you know?"

"Haha." Tori laughs, looking him in the eye before nodding.

She was annoyed, mad at her stupid best friend cum boyfriend but not anymore.  "Yeah... I kinda thought it was that. I was mad at first but then, you know, thought you were jealous and I couldn't be mad."

She pulls his cheeks, and he pouts. Honestly someone pulling red ranger's cheeks-- unthinkable, and Tori does it like it's casual.

"Hey! Did you even listen to me? I said maybe I was jealous! Maybe I was... just maybe!"