Feelings Part Two

Inside Storm Chargers, Tori is looking at the merchandise, hunting for the perfect surfboard. Humming to herself, she thinks what a great day it is. It's a new beginning for all the rangers.

Well, there may be more monsters but they are all ready. Shane's all powered up and perked up too, and his battlized armour still leaves her in awe. She's never thought before but being the red ranger is the coolest-- and of course the toughest. Shane is both at once, so no wonder they will kick asses more easily in the future.

"Hey what are you up to?" Blake's voice greets her from behind.

Tori turns around to flash him a smile. She doesn't know what she feels for this guy-- admiration, crush? She doesn't know but she likes his company and is always looking forward to it...

"Hey Blake... I-- uh, I'm looking for a new surfboard. I just thought I should go for a new one. Would you help me pick one?"

 Would you help me pick one?"

Blake smiles and nods. "Cool, I will... So... um, Tori, would you like to hangout with me today then? Remember we kinda made plans that we would whenever possible."

"Yeah.." Tori nods, feeling a little awkward.

Just then her morpher beeps, reminding her of something.

"Shoot! Shane's gonna hit the trials today and I promised I'd be there for him..."

"Oh!" nods Blake, "skateboarding?"

"Yeah.." Tori bobs her head. "What else? How about we go together?"

Blake smiles at the suggestion. Tori is glad he looks excited. And Shane would like extra company for sure.

"Let's go! We can pick the surfboard later..."

She glances at the new stock Kelly's just brought through the door before walking out with Blake in tow.

***

At the skatepark--

Shane rushes to greet his friends Tori and Blake as they arrive at the skating arena.