Part 3~Stupid Training

~This is going to be about training your quirk and also explaining what it is..p.s thank you for the reads and follows~

You went down to the ground floor where the training areas are you knew the whole building it was a special thing you got you called it your own special skill even though everyone in the building knew the whole place..well except for bird brain..You Went into the first arena you saw you check the walls and realised there was a sign on the wall saying that the walls are fire proof and waterproof and ice proof so this was the perfect room for you because one of your quirks was fire ..imagine Dabi's quirk but it's way stronger and you can do way more moves..
~This is where I'm going to explain your quirks~
You actually really lucky because you have three quirks the first one is called...
Fire quirk: It's where you are supposed to be able to control fire that comes out of your hand..but you can not control the fire that comes out of your hand just yet..You can spread the fire in a wide area or in a small area you can push it to 1 point or you can make it go in all directions you can also get little bit of fire and shape it into a sword or a weapon to use against enemy's....
The second one is called....
Nightmare: It is where you can make anyone's nightmare come true and you can teleport them to a nightmare world or you can bring the nightmare to them and it traumatises them and eventually bring them down to the ground and you can capture them or you can hurt them with a nightmare like kill them or just hurt them. You think they are cool but you can't control them which sucks I know..
And last but not least funnily enough you have a quirk called...Flying quirk/bird wings: you can't fight with it because you have no idea how to but unlike hawks you can tuck your wings into your back which helps a lot...but a good thing is you know how to fly so you regularly fly to relax and even sometimes you see hawks on this bridge but you always go the other way because you don't want him know you and him have very similar quirks..

You end up just training your fire quirk since you have more problems with that one...since you have trained a couple times in the past you Were starting to get a hang of it so you even learnt how much or how little fire comes out and you also learnt how to make swords and weapons better you didn't notice it but a couple hours have gone by.. and eventually all the heroes came back from patrol you didn't realise cause the arena is very silent and you can't hear much on the outside and even though you hear the doors open you don't bother to look and you keep training your fire quirk...After a couple minutes you stop and then you hear a familiar voice it sounded a little bit like the bird brain you know as Hawks.. you hear him say "Oh my gosh you are really impressive at that fire quirk kid like really good..you look like you can control it well" then you said "Omg! Hawks..You think I'm good at controlling it? Well I think not!" Then he says "Really! Ok then come on come at me" he closed to door and stood in front of you waiting for you to go out with your fire..you think to yourself ~Does this bird brain think I'm that good..omg ok here we go~ you snap back and you start throwing fire he ends up dodging them all except for the last one that you throw at his wing then you immediately realise what you did and you stop and you go over to him and you take him to a doctor/hospital they heal him quickly and they let you inside to talk to him and the first thing you say is "Oh my gosh are you okay hawks? did I hurt you? do you need food? Do you need water? do you need anything? can I help you with anything?" You end up rambling a bunch of questions and he stops you immediately with his finger on your lips and he said "Shhhhh kid be quite i'm fine I'm okay it doesn't hurt I don't need food I don't need water I don't need anything okay you don't need to help me with anything did I answer all your questions?" You took his finger off your lips and say " Yes you did bird brain" and then you sit down on the chair and you end up breaking down in tears because you knew he was lying when he said he didn't get hurt and you saw how bad the burn was even though it was only a corner you knew it was hurting badly even though he covered it up with a smile you could see right though his smile and you could see there was pain or hurt... he realised you were crying and he asked you "Hey kid are you okay? And why are you crying? And if your crying about me don't I have dealt with way worse than this.. don't worry about me kid. Okay?" You just looked up from the ground and wiped your tears and said "okay I won't worry about you hawks..okay even though I am worried about you if hawks says don't worry than don't worry" but as you say that he has a weird expression on his face and says " exactly kid don't worry oh and what's with you saying my proper name now huh?" You just say "because I'm talking about a serious matter HAWKS!" You almost scream his name to annoy him and it does..You go to leave but before you could leave the chair he grabs your wrist and says " When my wing gets fixed you are going to be in big big trouble!" He said with a smirk and a wink you just laugh and say "If you say so Hawks!" You say his name to get in more "trouble" and say " I need to go HAWKS byeeeeee" but he has not let you go yet and he pulls you down to his face so you and him are just inches away from each other and he says "Say Hawks again and I swear you are getting punished badly" he says with another wink and smirk I pull out of his grip while we are still inches away and say "oh is that a challenge I hear HAWKS" and then he says..
"That's it!! You are in for a big punishment kid" he says with a more evil smirk and sexy wink and he gets his hands and puts them on my head so I can't back out and he pushes my head so we lock Lips..it was amazing feeling his soft lips touch mine omg it was amazing then I broke the kiss and stepped back and said " I hope you still punish me when we get home hawks" then he said " Oh trust me kid it is going to happen"

~Ooooo the next part is going to be interesting and a little...⚠️p.s the next episode/part is going to have⚠️:
•Nsfw / intimate scenes / S*x scenes
•Flirting and touching so I'm just wading you if you don't like S*x scenes you can skip to the next one or just ignore the next one till I make the one after it!!!
⚠️WARNING⚠️