one

"lele! what do you want to order?" na jaemin asked, looking at his friend, who was staring at the all the ice cream flavours in awe. "i dunno! there's so many good flavours!" he exclaimed, pouting.

the two friends were at an ice cream parlour, to celebrate the ending of finals. well, they should celebrate while they didn't have their marks, because when they DID get it, everything was going to go downhill.

"come on, we don't have lots of time! remember, renjunnie invited us over to celebrate, we have to pack." the older chuckled lightly, nudging chenle. renjun was jaemin's boyfriend, and one of chenle's closest friends.

"uhh, candyfloss?" the blonde picked randomly, and jaemin nodded, turning to the lady at the counter. "one chocolate and candyfloss ice cream, please?"

the lady presented their ice creams, and chenle took the bright pink and blue ice cream, bowing politely before taking a huge lick, smiling like a happy dolphin.

they took their places at a table in the corner, and while jaemin took out his phone, typing at full speed, chenle sat back, staring at all the people walking around.

it was a sunny, warm day, luckily, since the past week it was raining, and dull. "nana, is it just me or when there is exams or finals, it's always such a dull day? and when their done, it's suddenly sunny? or maybe it's just me." he mumbled.

jaemin chuckled, reaching forward to ruffle the youngers hair, "aigoo, cutie." he mumbled, smiling. chenle pouted, pushing away from him, "nana!" he whined, but had a small smile on his face, and continued staring out the window, daydreaming.

the door then opened, and two tall figures walked in. chenle ignored them, still in his own world, when he saw jaemin waving, smiling, "jeno! hi!"

the blonde looked up, and saw jeno and jisung, two boys from their class. jeno was really nice, but jisung.... he didn't really know about him.

park jisung was quite popular, since he was really handsome, and was very smart, and a talented dancer. god, what could he NOT do!?

but the younger always seemed to act cold around chenle whenever he tried to start a conversation. maybe chenle was just insecure, but he always shut him off, or ignored him.

why? he didn't know. they have never known each other, nor talked to each other ever since this year, when they were put next to each other.

"hey, nana! and lele! you guys celebrating the end of finals too?" jeno smiled, showing off his adorable eye smile. no wonder everyone was whipped for him.

chenle nodded, "uh huh! why don't you two sit with us?"

jisung blinked, "um, actually, we-"

"that would be great!" jeno interrupted his friend, shooting a quick glare at him, "we're just going to order our ice creams. ji, what do you want?"

"vanilla." the boy said flatly, and chenle raised an eyebrow. vanilla!? that's so boring-

"okay! i'll order, you go sit next to chenle." he gave the taller a small push, and jisung opened his mouth to protest, but sighed, sitting next to the blonde, turning his back to him.

chenle had a small frown on his face. why was the boy ignoring him? what did he do? he bit back his anger, and plastered a small smile on his face, "uh hi!"

jisung ignored him, and his smile disappeared.

okay then. if he wants to be like that, let him...

🌱