two

"so, jisung, do you think you did well?" jaemin asked, breaking the awkward silence between the two. the younger shrugged, "um, i don't know. i hope so. how about you, hyung?"

the pink haired boy laughed, "well, i'm not getting my hopes too high! i regret not studying, but staying at home cuddling renjun is way better, not gonna lie." the blonde laughed, and jisung nodded, "ah, okay. you two are dating, right?"

"yep! how about YOU, jisungie? is their anyone special?" chenle looked up, briefly, now listening to the conversation. he was curious too. who did jisung like?

the younger shook his head, "nah, no one really. i'm focusing on other stuff right now. love is the last thing on my mind." jaemin nodded slowly, and jeno sat beside jaemin, handing jisung his ice cream, "here you go! so, what tea did i miss out on?"

jaemin laughed, "we asked jisungie who he liked." the older raised an eyebrow, "really? well, as far as i know, ji isn't interested in relationships. but i think he's waiting for the right person."

the pink haired boy raised an eyebrow, "ooh, that's a good theory. are you straight, ji?" the younger nodded, "yep. straighter than a ruler."

"rulers can bend too. also you get different shaped rulers." chenle blurted out, and jeno burst out laughing, "caught out, jisungie!" the younger rolled his eyes, "you know what i mean."

the blonde smiled, "yeah. sorry." jisung shrugged, licking his ice cream as another silence followed. jeno raised an eyebrow, looking at jaemin, who just shrugged.

'"why are you two so awkward?" jeno laughed, and chenle blinked, "well... um-"

"we're strangers, hyung. of course we're awkward." jisung said innocently, and the blonde winced. "ouch," jaemin muttered and jeno cleared his throat.

"um, we should be going now," he said, getting up, flashing a smile at the two, "thanks for letting us join you. it was fun." chenle tried to not roll his eyes. iT wAs fUn. awkward yeah, but not fun. for him, at least.

"yeah! we'll see you at renjun's place?"

"definitely!" they left, and chenle shot a glare at his friend, "THEIR coming too!? why!?" the pink haired boy rolled his eyes, "whats wrong with them?"

"jeno is okay. but jisung hates me. i'm 100 percent sure." jaemin chuckled, "aww, i'm sure he's just shy, lele." the blonde laughed sarcastically, "SHY!? nana, you heard him-"

"okay, okay. but hey, i'm sure you two will be close. we're going to be hanging out with jisung and jeno a lot now, so brace yourself.

well great. just great

🌱