Prologue

Rin was the innocent boy we had been led to believe, he was innocent but his struggles were not, his struggles were beyond human comprehension.

Before Shiro could get to the twins when they were born, Satan cursed Rin to make sure he would come to him for help and come home. The catch was that it wouldn't activate until he was five or else it would be too obvious that he was cursed.

After the curse activated he developed a 'blood lust' if that's what you wanted to call it. He wanted to hurt others, wish to see the crimson red liquid that flowed through their veins come from them and hear their pained screams. In his head, he didn't want to hurt others but his curse longed for it. He did this in the form of protecting his brother and when people got on his nerves.

Rin had good control of his curse, that was until it started getting stronger and when he was twelve he got overwhelmed by it.

Flashback

Rin stood above the man holding a rock, a stone-cold expression stole his usual happy and excited one he wore on the daily.

The boy that owned that expression lay sleeping in his mind unable to wake up until his curse went dormant for the most part once again.

The curse had overwhelmed him causing him to lose control over his mind and body. He'd felt it build up inside him over the weeks no matter how hard he tried to tie it down or ignore or satisfy his lust using his fists. He wasn't entirely sure what would happen when he reached his limit but he wasn't going to be happy when he woke up in a puddle of blood his heart lusted so badly for. If he wasn't so hung on being a good person, he'd probably bathe in the liquid like his father of whom he knew nothing of.

The man lay frightened and slightly bloodied and bruised of the few smaller stones that had hit him during his run from the dangerously strong boy. He now sat in an alleyway trying to persuade the unresponsive boy to spare his life.

However, nothing was working. It was like he was possessed, his actions like that of a robot, controlled perfectly.

"My, my isn't this quite a show," Mephisto stood behind the boy who didn't turn nor did he seem like he acknowledged the presence of the man behind him. The man sighed in relief that there was someone to save him but he didn't exactly get a good vibe from him, he almost felt worse than the boy in front of him.

"What a tragedy, can't even control your own blood lust." The man smirked.

Rin raised his hand that held the rock, ready to throw and pick up many more. Before the man could be stoned to death the boy was turned around and Mephisto waved his index finger. "Not yet." Though it would be convenient for him to kill now and get into the habit of enjoying it -according to Satan and Mephisto that is- he couldn't, it would be too risky and wreck the clowns very precise timeline -plans were already needed to be remade since his blood lust had taken over earlier than expected.

Mephisto whacked the boys head, knocking him out. He turned to the man telling him to get out of here in which he nodded profusely and got up going past Mephisto who grabbed his arm giving him a dangerous look letting his terrifying aura seep out. "Tell anyone about this and I'll hunt you down."

"O-Of course." The man quickly ran off not looking back.

Mephisto picked the boy up going back to his pink limo. "Back to the mansion," Mephisto ordered and the butler didn't fault at his task. The limo drove off to the mansion where Rin would learn the truth.

Mephisto entered his mansion setting Rin down on his sofa and Mephisto on a chair not too far away from the said sofa.

The silence swept the mansion for hours until a groan was heard. "You took your sweet time didn't you." It wasn't a question. Rin looked at the grinning man in panic. He'd never been in this place nor seen a place which looked so expensive. "W-Who are you? Where a-am I?" Rin asked looking around for his eyes only to come back to lay on the oddly dressed man.