|05| The - Demise (ii)

Watch the song while reading 👆

R Y A N

"Ryan." Her voice broke as I saw tears started to scroll down on her cheeks. I felt a ball of tears stuck in my throat and it took all my strength to maintain a proper cold face. I couldn't see her cry and here I was the reason behind those tears. I felt too compelled at this time than I had never seemed before.

"Why???" She screamed. Hurt was visible on her face and those glassy eyes were killing my soul. I did hurt her beyond repair. Not making it further difficult for myself and her.

"I'm not obliged to answer you." I shrugged, pretending to load bullets in the gun.

"I WILL KILL YOU!" She screamed. My hands stopped as I looked at her. Could she kill me? Yes, you kidnapped her sister that's what she thought. But still, I chose to protest as I said.

"You can't kill me."

"Why?" She questioned, more like to herself as her brows creases together.

"Because..." I paused, taking the time to walk towards her. I stopped just an inch away and smirked. I could feel her harsh breath fanning my face and doing something strange with my heart. I stopped the urge to hug her and said 'Eliza, my life. Don't worry, I am with you.' but my eyes fell on the person hiding behind the door.

I looked back at her and whispered, "Because...I am... Someone you loved."

I could saw as her cheeks turned crimson red. She looked at me with pure hatred that broke my heart into small tiny pieces. I wish I could do something.

I wasn't surprised when she put that gun on my heart not breaking eye contact. Eventually, I put the gun on her heart. Our eyes were locked and challenging each other. I wish if things were different. I wish if I could tell her how much I love her and hugged her and kissed her for the last time.

"Remember? Oath to stay together until death does us apart." I whispered, looking in her eyes. She gawked with disgust, breaking my heart even more. I still envied myself for having such beauty in my life to love me.

"Until death does us apart," She whispered.

BAAM!

BAAM!

Two gunshots echoed at the same time as I stumbled on my foot and tears fell down from my eyes. I looked at her and her eyes were wide open. I weakly smiled and mouthed 'I LOVE YOU' before I fell on the floor and struggled with my life.

She shot me but I didn't. I pulled my gun away at the last minute and shot the person who deserved to die - Noah.

I saw as her eyes landed on me then on the person who screamed behind her. Confusion filled her beautiful orbs as she kneeled beside me. She touched my face with her soft hands as I coughed and blood spill out of my mouth tasting the metallic taste. Tears pooled in her eyes as she rested her forehead against my quivering one.

"I...I I... Lo...lo...lov....e lo....ve...y...o..yo..you." I struggled hard to whispered these words as black dots appeared in front of my eyes and my vision started to get blurred. An unbearable sharp pain aroused in my body as I fought to breathe and struggled to keep my eyes open but all in vain.

"Ryan... I love you too..." I heard a very soft whisper. "I said I love you too. Please... Don't go. Don't go. Please don't leave me. I would rather die than live without you. Please forgive me. I'm so sorry... Please don't go..." And the voice was fading away, slowly and slowly. Like vanishing somewhere.

***

Third Person Perspectives

Misunderstanding, false judgment, decisions made in anger, these all are different paths but end up at the same destination; regret.

Sometimes, it's really hard to understand the story behind the scene and hard too because we let the front view fool us. And when the reality slaps us. Nothing is left than regret and a heavy wait on your heart making it difficult to beat and an unknown pull halting breath.

In the life of Eliza, fate, or whatever you like to call it... Destiny, fate, fortune. No one is on her side, the tragic truth that life is not a fairy tale, not every story has a happy ending.

The clock was ticking breaking the deadly silence of the room. The room was lightened up but some unseen dark shadows had surrounded it.

Three bodies were lying on the floor in the room. One beside the door, whose blood had sucked the clean blue carpet. Did he deserve to die or rather deserved treatment for his mental health issue? No one knew his sins and they all had gone now along with him to be judge by someone who had the power to reward and punish us for our deeds.

In an instant, the already open door moved a bit as police entered inside looking at the deadly view in front of them. When Amber entered inside, her eyes grew so big and she gasped, words never came out of her mouth.

Noah's body was lying beside the door covered in blood. At some distance, almost in the center of the room. Two bodies were lying, Ryan body was lying on the floor covered in blood, but his face was reflecting an unknown satisfaction with a small smile lingering on his tightly closed lips.

On his chest, Eliza's head was resting covered in stains of blood and tears. Amber didn't make it out whether she was alive or dead. She hurriedly ran towards her friend and kneeled down beside him.

"Eliza!" She shook her and that caused the lifeless hand of her fell down.

_________________________________

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW.

❤❤❤