𝟭 - 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 >

Walter Roy's POV

"Bump oh there's another... bump and one more.. bump" says Eric like it's the most fascinating thing in the world "It's just some bumps on a road" I say rolling my eyes but I already know he's just saying that so he doesn't get bored. "Will you stop" whispers Lloyd looking out the window. Eric's face drops and immediately stops knowing what Lloyd's capable of when he's mad. We sit at the back of a 5 sitter car with handcuffs screwed tightly on. "This is like the fifth school we've been to now" I say proudly "Hehe I know right ooooo I'm so excited new people, new adventures and new shortcuts" says Eric jumping up and down. "I know right I can't wait to crush some big dudes pride-" I say smirking before getting cut off by one of the guards driving. "This school isn't just any criminal school it's a fight for survival, I recommend to stay in the shadows but stand your ground, don't act weak because then you'll attract the people trying to get their reputation up-" the guard spits out like poison. Reputation?

I make a confused facial expression. The guard looks in the rear mirror and smirks. "Reputation ah yes it means basically how dangerous you are obviously people are trying to get it up so they don't fall victim to the brutal bullying- Lloyd flinches at the word "so your probably thinking how do I get my reputation up- Not at all I don't really care because I know I won't fall victim to some scum but go off "well easy, look scary, beat some people up and walla your reputation goes up your reputation goes up when your feared basically, there's a whole list on whose the most dangerous if your in the top 30 no one's going to mess with you, top 20 your feared your name brings horror, top 10 no one will even speak of your name top 5 well you don't need to know you won't be making it there" says the guard smugly

"Is that really what you think hehe your in for a ride we'll give this school a run for it's money" says Eric sweetly smiling like a mad man Oh but we will I smirk and the guard gives us a confused look. "Look kid I suggest you keep your head down the kids in there are brutal" says the guard smugly "Shut it you haven't seen the worst of us" I say smirking smugly "Well with your height"- says another guard before getting cut off by me. "I could be this height and still beat your ass so I advise you to shut the FUCK up" I say pissed off. The rest of ride there was quiet.

∘ ───♡─── ∘

"We're here" says the guard groggily "OH yesss I was getting so bored like I was going to totally die-" rambles Eric "Come on Eric" says Lloyd quietly "Okay okay hehe" giggles Eric "I felt like I was gonna die of boredom" I say tiredly "Me too!!" says Eric. We get out of the car and stare at the building in front of us. So this is it SliverCreek's Sunshine Boarding School... sunshine what is this a kindergarten. "So this is our new playground" I say smirking. The guards look shocked. "Did you listen to anything I said"? asks one of the guards "Offff course I did it's just that I don't give two shits isn't that such a shameee" I say unamused. "Now let's get on with it shall we"? I ask smirking "Awww but when are we gonna have these handcuffs removed there sooooooo anyiooonggg" whines Eric "Soon" is all the guard says.

We finally walk in and it's dead silent. The hallway is trashed and has loads of spray paint along the walls. Woah this place is nice probably my favorite so far the rest were way to clean. We continue to walk down the hall. "Wondering why it's so quiet classes are going on right now that's why you guys are at Mr Murphy's he's a softie so don't mess with him too much" says one of the guards tiredly "Okie dokie" says Eric buzzing with excitement. We stand outside a door with the letters,

𝐌𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘'𝐒

incraved into a sliver plate.

☾︎~ ─meanwhile inside Mr Murphy's- ~☽︎