LMFAO

So I had this dream not too long ago so I was walking home very late at night idk what I was doing before but I was very close to my front door when someone bumped into me, so I turned around and I saw Minho (from Shinee)

I was like: WtF r U DoInG HeRe?!?!
And he was like: Just hide me in there!!

I was so confused so I looked to where he came from and i saw a girl a crazy bitch to be specific-

That bitch was chasing after him, so I didn't ask him any questions and pulled him with me in my house, I looked back to see if the crazy bitch was still there I saw her get into another house I was so scared I thought she saw us getting into my house so I quickly opened my door and we got inside.

We ran inside and we immediately heard someone banging on my door. I was right that crazy bitch saw us get into the house then I literally broke my ceiling somehow then Key appeared out of nowhere and he already got inside the ceiling(?) I was the last one to get up, but I wasn't fast enough so that bitch broke my mf door (poor door) and went in, and she was holding a knife she swung the knife at me but Minho got in the way.

So Minho got a huge wound on his arm so I got angry at that crazy bitch- even tho idek him in my dream I just met him lmfao chill out😂😂 but I got angry at her so I went to fight her ass. Without a weapon. Without any skills in fighting. Yeah.

I was in the middle of beating her ass when two men came in dressed in all black so I was like "yo u can't just enter my house like that tf?!-" and I got stabbed by that bitch 😐😑

And it was so fucking dramatic lmfao yk in movies where a character get stabbed or attacked they have these really cool shots lmao yeah like that-
So out of nowhere I was laying on the ground Minho beside me and the crazy bitch was arrested idk who called the police but there was police there but NO AMBULANCE. NO FREAKING AMBULANCE WHILE I WAS DYING.

Minho was beside me and was telling "oH iTs GoNnA bE aLrIgHt" no bitch. It's not gonna be alright I'm dying rn😑 then the dream ended. Like that idek if I died or not I just woke up-

I guess it was a NiGhTMaRe cuz was freaking panting and I could feel the adrenaline and blood rushing fast thru my veins lolol

Yeah that's it lmao
Now meme time REEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Yeah that's it lmao Now meme time REEEEEEEEEEEE!!