D

Rosé.......

I immediately stopped by my car kinda far and stared at the figure to clarify if I really saw her...

And I'm not mistaken....
I smiled as I saw her....

But those smile suddenly disappeared as I saw rosé in a hotel... with...

With another man...

Is that why she's busy?

Why she's tired?

Because she just simply forgot me..?

"Don't you love me anymore?"

I stared at her from afar..

She's happy...
She laughed... and that's not because of me anymore...
She smiled..
She gloomed even more...
She giggled ..
She even pouted..
But she lied...... to me...
She said she loves me.

Rosé, why?

I reach my phone from my pocket and called her, I saw how she looked at her phone while I'm calling her.. her expression suddenly changed from smiling to irritated..

She rejected my calls.....

It was painful seeing her rejected my calls, the sight broke me the most. She was smiling while she wrapped her left arm on the man's neck.

Okay.... I guess she's not mine anymore... and even if I'll go there, she'll just reject me and slap me the truth that she don't love me anymore, I'll just get embarrassed.. so why would I chase her?

I've decided to text her and tell.

"I'm breaking up with you, so you could be free"

She didn't bother opening her phone and continue talking to the man with her sweet looks. I just drove away... then I just noticed that I'm already crying...

Maybe, we'll just end up like this... she can't be mine again... and never again because she found a man better than me.. and that was chanyeol..

My so called best friend..... nice... right?

I told Chanyeol to take care of my lady when I'm still busy, to check on her always, but guess, where my trust brought me to... it was seeing him with my beloved. I just wiped my tears and drove faster but...

Later I knew...

There was a truck going on my way and about to hit my car...

*sound of a car crash*

I felt everything turns upside down.... I slowly get my phone and reached the photos, where her pictures was there, I tap one of that and stare at her very lovely face before everything went black.

——————

"Park Jimin son of the CEO was found unconscious inside his car after the car crash between his car and a truck..."
.
.
.
"Emergency room please!!"
.
.
.
.
"What happened?"
.
.
.
"Severely bleeding and no signs of response.. doc"
.
.
"Is this dr. rosé's boyfriend?"
.
.
"Yes"
.
.
"Then call dr. Park, tell her that there's a patient came and badly need an immediate attention of operation"
.
.
"Yes doc"
.
.
"Mr.park, can you hear me??"
.
.
.
.
.
"No response from dr.chaeyoung Park doc! Out of reach"
.
.
.
.
"Then we'll do this without her, let's trust our self since the head surgeon Isn't here."
.
.
.
"Yes doc"

———

"Doc the heartbeat is getting slow.."
.
.
.
.
"Charge for 120... clear!"
.
.
.
.
"125.. clear!"
.
.
.
"Clear!"
.
.
.
.
"130... clear!"
.
.
.
.
"No response doc..."
.
.
.
.
.
"The paper please... time of death, 11:36 pm"

(Please check the book 2 entitled "but I still want you")