𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬

natalia's outfit for this chapter on the left, outfit for practice on the right
I own natalia and my ideas

iii. witchy mojo
friday night bites

 witchy mojofriday night bites

DEAR DIARY                                               september 11th, 2009

I had another dream about that guy and his family. His name is Kol, and from what I know he's the youngest living brother of the family. He has three older brothers Klaus, Elijah and one more who I can't remember the name of. He also has a younger sister named Rebekah. I still don't know why i'm dreaming of Kol and his family, but there's something familiar about him.

I've also been dreaming about the girl and her boarding school. Her name is Jasmine Lily Potter. We have the same eyes and middle name. I feel like I should already know most of the stuff that happens in these dreams, like it's already happened to me before.

Elena has a crush on the new kid, Stefan Salvatore. There's something off about him. Bonnie mentioned there was an overwhelming darkness around him the other day, and I completely agree with her. I have no clue where she came to this conclusion, but she's not wrong. Stefan Salvatore is dangerous, that much I know. When I'm around him, I immediately think of death.

There's something else lurking in town as dark as Stefan. I'm not sure who or what, but I intend to protect my family until the end.

Natalia Gilbert

"I'm not saying don't date the guy," Bonnie told Elena as the three of them got out of her car. "I'm just saying take it slow."

"You're the one who said to go for it." Elena said, confused.

"And now I'm saying take it slow," Bonnie shrugged as they walked towards the school.

"Why the about-face?" Natalia asked

"It's not an about-face," Bonnie sighed, looking between the sisters. "Elena is single for the first time in her high school career, it's the perfect time to play the field."

"Oh, because I'm so that girl." Elena huffed. "Seriously, what are you not saying?"'

"It's stupid," Bonnie dismissed.

Elena grabbed her arm. "Bonnie..."

"What?"

"Spit it out." The sisters spoke in unison.

"I accidently touched Stefan and I got a bad feeling." Bonnie explained.

"Bonnie, is that it?" Elena asked her.