three-way date

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

fifi waited in an empty classroom and watched as syd and stan ran to the principal's office. once they were securely in, mr whitaker started walking towards the door. from the opposite classroom, dina was waving her hands about - trying to get fifi's attention. the dark-skinned girl nodded before unlocking the door and quietly running out.

once she was out of sight and had checked there was no cameras her way - something syd should have done, fifi manipulated ice from the atmosphere to knock some chairs and tables over, producing a loud noise. she then raced around, making sure she went the opposite way and ended up back where she way.

with a sigh of satisfaction, she sat against the lockers and waited for the rest of them. first came dina who sat to her right, then stan and finally syd who sat on her left.

stan kissed the USB in relief, "i thought we were screwed."

"you don't believe in yourself?" fifi asked him.

"not for a second."

"we were screwed, but holy shit, we did it." dina grinned causing them to laugh.

"thank you, guys." syd smiled, "seriously."

"oh..." stan reached into his pocket and pulled his infamous mini silver box, "any takers?"

"you're not serious." dina smirked.

"oh, yeah." stan placed the roll into his mouth while pulling out a lighter.

dina laughed as syd placed it in her mouth, "since when do you smoke weed?"

"oh, come on, dina." syd smiled, "everyone's doing it. don't you wanna be cool like me and stan?"

"peer pressure is not a joke." fifi smriked as dina took it.

the duo giggled as she inhaled the drug.

"come on fee." dina passed it to her.

"just this once, but remember -"

"weed is bad for the soul." syd and stan said in sync.

fifi rolled her eyes before placing the roll into her mouth and breathing in. she promptly coughed, effecting in the three laugh at her. stan petted her back as she choked.

"how do you feel?" syd asked.

"never been better."