Chapter Thirteen "I miss you babe"

Hey, guys so in this chapter, you will be reading Jake's point of view. I have decided that I will try to change the two points of view a little more often because I want you guys to understand the feelings of both sides of the characters. I hope you guys like it and remember to stay safe. Lots of love

Love Empress.

We got home and Navin immediately got out and went straight inside, without saying anything.

"Is he angry for something else now?" My subconscious asked.

I decided that I will go after him and see what is still troubling him. I parked my car and went inside; there I asked a few servants if they know where he was and they all said he went to his room and said he doesn't want to be disturbed. I contemplated if I should disturb him or just give him some time. I stood at the stairs pasting up and down thinking of what to do.

"Hey what's wrong Jake?" Angel asked me.

"Navin is angry and I don't know why?" I said.

"Is he still angry about what happened today at lunch?" Angel asked.

"No, not that; he saw an image of himself in the newspaper and it stated that he was given the title of young lord and he seems to think that he isn't enough to accept it even though it is already given to him. He also said he doesn't want to disappoint his grandparents." I told Angel.

"Wow, I didn't know he thought like that, I knew his grandparents are his number one priority but I didn't know coming here would make it hard on him to think that he will disappoint his grandparents," Angel said.

"I think the best thing to do now just gives him some time to think things through," Angel said.

I nodded and headed to my room and stayed there for the rest of the afternoon thinking about the day. Especially the part where I kissed him, his lips are so sweet and I can't seem to get enough, I don't think I could stay here in my room knowing he is just a few turns away from me. But I reminded myself that Angel said that I should give him his time.

"But you missed him and you want to see him." My subconscious said.

"I know," I responded.

I decided that I will take a shower and then I will sleep it off. I stayed in the shower for about two hours just thinking of Navin and his lips almost making me have a boner in the shower, but I just skipped the thoughts and showered and came out. I check the time and saw it was 8 pm already, I went to my closet and took out grey sweatpants, with a sweatshirt and a pair of white socks. I was finally finished dressing and was about to lie down when I heard a knock on the door. I stood there for a moment and thought to myself who was brave enough to disturb me now? Must be my mom or dad only they were brave enough. I waited to hear another knock to make sure I heard right, I didn't hear any more and thought to myself that maybe I was just hallucinating.

As I was about to go lay down again; then I heard the knock again. Already annoyed I got up and went straight to the door.

"What do you want?" I stopped when I saw it was Navin.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to disturb you, I guess I should get going then sorry." He said.

I pulled him into my room and lifted him and took him to the bed. I lay him on the bed and kiss him passionately.

"I miss you, babe," I said

"I could tell you did." He said gasping my breath.

"So you didn't miss me too?" I asked.