A new friend

Hey guys, I hope you guys are doing okay. As for me, I am trying with everything. I wanna say Merry Christmas to you all, I hope that the rest of this year is blessed, like omg this year has been such dick lol. Nevertheless, I have a new chapter today, I hope you guys like it if so please give it a like and drop a comment and let me know what you amazing people think of this story of mine.

love empress.

"Um thank you," I said still not looking at the person; busy gathering my books

After gathering my books I finally looked at the unknown person. He had dark green eyes short black hair pale pink lips a chiseled shape face and was about the same height as Jake. To be honest he is quite handsome as well.

" You must be the famous Navin Sukhoo?" he said.

"I don't know about "famous" but yes I am Navin," I said.

"I am sorry too do we know each other?" I asked.

"No I just know you by hearing and seeing you," he responded.

"Hearing? what does suppose to mean?" I asked, curiosity filling the air.

"Yes; well everyone is talking about you, seeming that the prince and his friends are quite fond of you." he simply said.

"Oh." was all I said.

"And who are you, if I may ask?"I asked.

"Forgive me, I am Javier," Javier said.

"I am guessing you are a prince as well?" I said.

"Yes I am the Prince of Denmark," he responded.

"Shall we have a seat?" he requested and gestured to a nearby table.

"When you said you're the prince of Denmark; you didn't seem to be so proud, may I ask why was that so?" I pry.

"I am proud, but I am also humble of my title," Javier said.

"That is quite nice." I complimented.

"Yeah I guess so," he said.

"But who am I to talk about Humility, when you're like the embodiment of humbleness," he asked.

"Thank you, but I don't think so," I said smiling.

"Everything you do is so captivating, no wonder the prince is so fond of you. Your smile is amazing and the way you take yourself is too innocent to not fond over." Javier said.

"I appreciated your kind words," I said smiling.

"I have never seen you smile in your photos before," he said.

"I am sorry what photos?" I asked.

" Yes your photos in the newspapers, you never seem to smile." he simply responded.

"I wasn't aware I was been photographed how could I have known to smile," I said.

"You do know you are quite famous now? Your photos are all over the internet capturing a lot of people's hearts and attention with your simple looks, but breathing-taking beauty." He said.

"I am a smashed-up potato, what beauty are you talking about? I don't want to be famous." I responded.

"But famous wants you I guess." Javier joked.

I chuckled.

"So why are you here so early?" Javier asked.

"I just wanted to get a few books for classes," I responded looking at my books.