ix.

"hi, mr. kim! mrs. kim!" jimin called out to taehyung's parents as he entered their house, running up the stairs and bursting into taehyung's room, giving him a cheeky slap to the butt before throwing himself on the older's bed, ignoring the steam now coming out of his friend's ears. "how's it going, tae tae."

the brunet sat down on his bed with a sigh, running his hands through his wet hair. he took out his phone and held it, staring at the dark screen, "i listened to it before i showered," he clenched his jaw, "you.. don't want to hear what happens."

jimin pulled his bag onto the bed and took out a few small bags of chips and candy, "i'm here for you, okay?"

taehyung stared at his friend nervously before nodding, releasing a shaky breath before clicking 'play' on the audio message. it started with the sound of footsteps as well as a door shutting.

"hello, taehyung. how are you doing today?"

"i don't really know, the pills you gave me last week are fucking up with his head. i don't think they're doing what they're supposed to be doing. plus, if anything, i've been feeling more irritated than usual? at this point if someone even breathes the wrong way i feel like punching them."

there was a silence and taehyung bit his lips in anticipation, listening intently to the faint scratching sound from dr. jeon's notes. he raised his eyes and frowned when he saw jimin staring closely at the phone, shoveling handfuls of chips into his mouth.

"what is it? are you curious to see what i'm writing? here."

some more shuffling noises followed by pages being flipped, then more shuffling.

"now, i told you to take the two medicines at home, judging by how you told me they were messing with your head, how do you feel they're doing that?"

"every time i taken them, i just completely black out? which, for one, isn't normal.. i never ever remember what goes on after i taken them, too. i always find myself lying on the ground, sweating and panting like i just ran a marathon or something. aren't they supposed to be helping me with my anger?"

"do you have them with you? if so, why don't' you take them and i can see what happens."

"do you think it's weird that he asked me to take the medicine?" taehyung paused the audio, "i told him how i felt on them but instead of compassion, he just wanted actual physical proof.."

"i don't know," jimin shrugged, "probably in case you were lying and trying to get more drugs or something."

taehyung nodded and played the audio again, "why? i just told you they're not working. why do you need to see me on them?"

"taehyung. by seeing you on them i can locate the problem. you know i don't like it when you question me."

both males listened to the sound of pills shaking in a bottle, a soft pop before the return of pills being shaken, then a gulp and a groan. taehyung stuck his index between his lips, chewing anxiously.

"what are you feeling, taehyung. hm?"

"i'm dizzy.. d-dr. jeon."

taehyung bit his lips and jimin frowned when loud panting could be heard, followed by footsteps that neared the microphone. the pants became heavier and whinier, sounding like they were almost in pain and pleasure. the brunet turned his head away when he heard dr. jeon's hum, hearing shuffling and the sound of a string being undone.

"are you okay, taehyung? it seems you have a.. problem down here."

jimin lifted his eyes to see his friend blush and nervously fidget with his fingers, his eyes constantly glancing to the phone. there was more panting and shuffling, taehyung wishing he could just turn it off.

"does it hurt? do you want to relieve yourself, taehyung? do you want me to help you? hm?"

"c-can.. can we turn it off now.." taehyung muttered, his hand already on the phone.

"sure.." jimin blinked quickly, "did you guys.. fuck?"

"i-i don't know.." taehyung blushed, "i don't think we fucked.. i think he sucked my dick though.." he became more embarrassed when he realized that his first time was with his therapist out of all people, his creepy, touchy therapist. "can he even do that? it's not a crime or something?"

"i don't know if it's considered rape if you give consent when high.." jimin shrugged, pushing a bag of candy into his face, "here, have some candy and just forget it!" taehyung glared and slapped the bag away, shaking his head in disbelief.

"why are you so lax about it?" he raised his voice, "i just got a blowjob from my fucking therapist, and you want to give me candy? jimin, i'm physically horrified to see him again. and i can't even tell my parents or they'll ask why.. i don't know what to do anymore.." he curled up on the bed, holding his head in his hands.

jimin lowered his eyes and played with his fingers, glancing at his friend. he clenched his jaw, nearing taehyung and placing a hand on his shoulder, shooting him a sheepish smile, "i know you probably don't want to hear this, but i guess you should keep going back."

taehyung sat up and gazed into his friend's eyes, turning away and shrugging when he saw the serious expression in them. deep down, he knew he should be going because his parents were paying for everything.. but he just felt so uncomfortable with dr. jeon. "what if he.. actually fucks me?"

"if he goes too far, we'll call the cops, okay?" jimin beamed at him, trying to cheer taehyung up. "now, i have to head home or else my parents are going to kill me!" he jumped off the bed, patting taehyung on the head.

taehyung nodded reluctantly and helped the rose gold pack up his bag, staying silent as they left his room, waving him goodbye as he left the house. jimin released the sigh he didn't realize he was holding in, fixing his hair before starting his walking journey.

_†:*.;".*

jimin's kinda weird, isn't he :) SORRY FOR SO MUCH DIALOGUE RIP

joce: fellas is it gay to slap your buddy's butt in a friendly way if you didn't make eye contact