Lazer tag.

*CONTEXT*

Dream team badboyhalo and skeepy. Have all gone to a later tag arena. It's every man for himself.

No ones POV.

Dream, Sapnap, and George walk up the stairs of the laser tag place when they see bad and skeppy standing at the entrance.

"Hey guys!" Bad says waving.

"What up? You guys ready to get destroyed in lazer tag?" Dream says.

"Oh what ever your probably gonna be the first one out!" Skeppy say laughing.

"Don't underestimate him. You remember the last time I said something like George?" Sapnap said looking over.

"Y-yeah" George and sapnap Shiver in fear.

"Let's head in shall we?" Bad says.

"I think we shall." Dream say walking in. The rest of the group following behind.

Time skip. But they pay for the round get there stuff the rules ya know? All the good stuff.

George's POV.

^PLAYERS ARE YOU READY?^

The speaker announced.

^Remember, this is a EVERY MAN FOR THEMSELVES. Which means no teaming! Players get ready. Set. GO^

A loud buzzer rings in our ears and I decided to get away from everyone. About 2 minutes later I hear the speaker say.

^skeppy has been shot by dream!^

Great he's already on his killing spree. I'm walking around and listening for any human life when I hear

^bad has been shot by dream!^

It's only been 5 minutes what the hell! That means me, sapnap-

^sapnap and been shot by dream!^

"OH COME ON!" I scream. Then I cover my mouth.

I really just let out my location.

"Oh Georgie~" I hear dream say dragging out the e.

I ran as far as a could from the place I was at but then Dream appears from behind a wall. He pulls the trigger but I duck and I ran.

"HOLY SHIT THAT WAS COOL" I scream.

"COME HERE GEORGE!" I hear dream scream behind me. I speed up and manage to lose him some how. Or so I thought.

I was hiding behind a wall catching my breath. When I hear foot steps. I don't have any energy to run anymore.

"Oh George I know your down here..." I hear dream say. I gasp.

"Was that a gasp I hear? Oh now I really now your down This hallway. It's over!"

BANG

Dream hits the wall. I flinch dropping my gun.

"Did I hear 6 inches of plastic and wires hit the ground? You dropped your gun didn't you?"

BANG

I can feel tears forming in my eyes. Dream is really really scary. I can see light on the other side of the wall my behind.

BANG

"It's the end George."

Dream turns the corner and pulls the trigger.

^George has been shot by dream! Dream wins^

The lights come on dream sees me.

"A-are you crying?"

Time skip

"I can't believe you started crying!" Dream said wheezing.

"Your really scary! I felt like I was in man hunt in real life." I shiver.

"Yeah dream your a psychopath when it comes to stuff like this! Like how do you go from your normal sweet caring self to screaming 'COME HERE GEORGE' at the top of your lungs while casing George or anyone else!" Sapnap says.

Dream just shrugs his shoulders. Then I feel him wrap his arms around my waist.

"You don't have to worry George! I would never actually hurt you!" He says. I can feel my face heating up.

"G-get off of me." I say as I push him off of me.

"Awe I love being the 5th wheel!" I hear sapnap say.

"But dear help me god if someone lays a finger on you the wrong way. Just give me a call." Dream says. That's the scariest I've ever seen him. The whole group turns and stares at him.

"What?" Dream says as he fiddles with his medal he got for winning the game.

"Well me and skeppy have to go! Bye you muffins!"

"Yeah bye guys!" We all wave as they walk away.

"I think I'm gonna go too. Bye George! Bye dream! Don't go psycho on anyone!"

Dream wheezes and waves.

"Sooooo." Dream starts. I stare at him. I can see his lips moving but he's like really cute. The way his hair bounces and eyes sparkle when he gets excited is just adorable. Before I knew it he grabs my arm and pulls me up.

"W-where are we going?"

"To my house to play Minecraft!" He says dragging me out of the building.

"Ok fine but I can walk myself!" I says trying to get him to let go of me.

"Oh sorry come on let's go!" Dream let's go of me and runs to his car.

"HEY WAIT UP!" I say chasing after him.
.

.

.

Haha writers block go burrrrrr. But schools starting also so all I can say is stress go burrrrrrrrr. But I hope you enjoyed that! I'll try to update every week or so. Sometimes my Brain has a million ideas at once and you'll have like 50 updates in one day. But Then I disappear from the face of the earth. But yeah. BYEEEEEEE!