A trip to remember

'Bye mum, I'll miss you so much' were chloe's last words to her mother for the foreseeable future. Chloe was a broke university student, studying to become a teacher. She loved helping people, whether she knew them or not, she adored anyone and everyone, a social butterfly some could say.

But like every young adult, Chloe was curious, she was curious of the world, she dreamed of travelling the world with friends, but she knew she had to work hard for it, her parents Tracey and Paul raised her to know nothing in this world is free, if you want it you earn it. Although they have divorced and no longer live together, Chloe loves them both dearly. She lives with her mum, two peas in a pod.

Chloe stepped out the front door of her mums 2 bedroom terrace house in south England. The fresh air hit her eyes, making her squint until she adapted to the strong wind. She cheerfully strolled to her ford ka, she cherished this car, it was her pride and joy, yes it wasn't the sportiest car out there but this meant more to her than any luxury car could. This vehicle belonged to her older sister, Bridget. Bridget was 8 years older than 9 year old Chloe when she was gifted the car by their parents, it was jet black with butterfly and flower stickers along the side doors, it was perfect.

Chloe was only 11 years old when her 19 year old sister went missing. She looked up to Bridget, she wanted to be like her so bad, but unfortunately this was a one way street. Bridget always wanted to be an only child, she craved attention, but at 8 years old when her younger sister Chloe was born, her life went from perfect to worst. She just never liked Chloe, I guess you can't please everyone.

In 2009 at just 19 years old Bridget stormed out the house, after arguing with Tracey for 4 days straight over something petty. She was never seen again...