Sand vs. Thunder!

[LOCATION: Savanaclaw Dorm – Lounge]

LEONA: Ruggie, I heard that those guys from Heartslabyul were chasing you this morning.

I told you not to leave evidence, you idiot!

RUGGIE: "Y-you've got it wrong! There's a proper story behind that...

I was chased because they had no proof, so don't worry. Though I didn't ask to be pounced by a giant thunder cat you know.

LEONA: Tch...I paid a lot of money for Octavinelle's creepy octopus bastard to cooperate with us. I'll fry and eat you all if you fail, got that?

RUGGIE: Don't worry. The preparation for the main dish is going smoothly~

SAVANACLAW STUDENT A: We'll definitely make those Diasomnia bastards pay!

RUGGIE: Ah~ I can't wait for the tournament already~

Malleus Draconia all beat up and kneeling in front of Leona-san~! Ah, the world will surely admire us now~

Someone might even scout a hyena like me~

SAVANACLAW STUDENT A: The pro-leagues might even fight over us!

LEONA: Hah! You're all very optimistic considering nothing's happened yet.

SAVANACLAW STUDENT B: Leona-san's popularity will skyrocket, too! Who knows, maybe even that Mutou girl will give him respect as well.

SAVANACLAW STUDENT A: The people from Sunset Savannah will definitely think you should be king now.

LEONA: Effort and family lineage are different.

RUGGIE: Eh?

LEONA: Nothing... (yawns) I'm going to sleep now. You all get lost, too.

RUGGIE: Roger. Good night, Leona-san.

LEONA: "Not everything will be solved even if we reach the top." He said bitterly.

---------------------------------------

The next day, Y/N got up early to proceed with the plan. She also thought of using a certain pokemon to fool Leona. Jack stayed in her dorm for the night due to her reasoning that he would be ambushed.

GRIM: We're gonna catch the culprit today!

"Yup. Be careful Jack, ok?" Y/N advised.

"Hmph, see you in the arena then." Jack gruffed before leaving.

----------------------

[LOCATION: Side Street – Festival]

AZUL: The number of customers this year is astounding, too. Now all we need to focus on are the sales each stall makes. Now that I am the Managing Director, it will not do anyone good to pretend that they have sold out. Fufufu.

JADE: The maintenance of the Colosseum is complete, Prefect. We will start letting people inside in another 10 minutes or so.

AZUL: Very well done, Jade and Floyd.

FLOYD: Hey, hey, Azul~

Why are the players going to parade all the way from the eastern school building to the arena this year?

Thanks to that, the customers waiting to see them are all packed like barnacles and it's so hard to walk around.

AZUL: It was a request from a certain client. Though, I have not heard in detail as to why...

JADE: Ah, I understand. They plan to use the magic amplifier you made for this purpose.

FLOYD: Eh~? What did you figure out~? The magic amplifier and the parade don't seem connected at all~