Sticky Business

"My apologies, but some of the clients are less than competent," Azul said as he led Y/N to the V.I.P. room.

AZUL: Jade, Floyd. Please make some tea for our guests.
JADE/FLOYD: We're on it.

'What's this place...? Are we really still at school?' Y/n thought as she saw what appeared to be a vault in the room...
AZUL: Come, it won't do standing around the entrance. Come inside.
So, what is it you wish to discuss with me?

"The matter concerning the anemones you tricked."

AZUL: Ahahaha! Oh, my... What a tyrannous villain you make of me.
There are a total of 225 students who are working for me, you understand?
"You gotta be kidding me. 225 students?!" The female trainer looked on in astonishment.

AZUL: Jade and Floyd worked rigorously to make business prosper this year, after all.
 Thanks to them, I managed to make deals with a lot of customers.

AZUL: Now then, L/N-san. You mentioned that you want me to set those students free.
It's not like I'm making them do unreasonable jobs, you know?
They simply have to work under me due to the agreement we've settled.
A contract is not something so easily nullified just because an outsider thinks that they look pitiable.
In other words... You are already too late.

"I heard that if someone makes a deal with you, you'll grant any wish." Hazel said, getting to the point.

AZUL: Oh? You want to make a deal with me?
What an interesting idea.
FLOYD: Aha~ Little lionfish's got some guts~

AZUL: Very well. I understand that you want to make a deal with me, however...
We have a little problem, see? If I remember correctly, you do not possess any magic.
 You do not possess a beautiful voice nor are you a royal country's only heir. You are but a simple human. Though, those powerful creatures you possess...

Y/N: If you want to talk about me handing them over to you, forget it. They'll only listen to me. And I'm not about to give them up either.

 Azul:....Very well then...If you wish to ask for something big, the collateral must be of equal value.
JACK: A collateral?
AZUL: For example... giving me the rights to use the Ramshackle Dorm that you are currently in charge of.
JACK: !! You were after that from the start, weren't you!?

(BAM!!)

GRIM: I'm on-board with that decision!

Y/N: Grim, how long have you been there!?

GRIM: I-I'm tired of living like this, yanno! My fur is not made for dishwashing!
JADE: Grim-san, you will not be let off easily for skipping out on work and for eavesdropping on people's conversations.
JADE: Floyd, please throw him out.
FLOYD: Alrighty~
AZUL: Now, now. Wait a second, you two.
AZUL: Listen to what your one dorm-mate is saying, Yuu-san.
AZUL: What do you say? Will you give the Ramshackle Dorm as a collateral to make a deal with me?
GRIM: Yuu... Please save me...!
JACK: Stop it, Y/N! It's definitely going to be a contract disadvantageous to you!

Y/N:.... Wh-what are your conditions for the contract...?

"I'm glad you see things that way." Azul said.

--------

AZUL: The conditions for this contract are...
 In three days' time, I want you to steal a certain picture from the Atlantica Memorial Museum in the Coral Seas.
JACK: Are you telling us to steal a work of art!?
JADE: !
AZUL: Oh, no. It's not a painting. What I want you to steal is–
AZUL: It is the commemoration picture of Prince Rielle's visit taken 10 years ago.
JACK: A prince's commemoration picture?
AZUL: It is positioned right near the entrance, so historically, it is of little importance. It is just that, a simple picture. 
It won't cause a huge panic even if it's gone missing.
GRIM: Why make us do all that?
AZUL: It won't be a challenge if I don't make you do something difficult now, would it?
 I will be at a disadvantage if I made you do something very easy, after all.
 I am not a charity, you understand?

JADE: The Atlantica Memorial Museum in the Coral Seas is quite the famous tourist spot where you can see a lock of the King's "Silver Hair" and even the infamous "Mermaid Princess's Cork-opener".
JADE: It's not like we're making you search for something impossible at the bottom of the sea.
FLOYD: Oh, yeah~ I remember going there during our elementary school field trips~
JACK: Wait just a second. The Kingdom of the Coral Seas itself is underwater, right?
JACK: We don't have gills nor fins, so that will be difficult to accomplish. The conditions are kinda severe, don't you think?
GRIM: Yeah! I can't breathe underwater, yanno!
AZUL: It's something you should figure out for yourself... Is what I'd like to say. However, rest assured. I have a solution to that problem.

AZUL: I'll give you a potion that will make it possible for you to breathe underwater.
 Since the Great Sea Witch gave the pitiable Mermaid Princess legs just so she could be with the one she loves.
A benevolent heart is a must, you see? Fufufufu.
AZUL: So, what will you do? Will you make a deal with me and sign the contract?
 I do not have much time on my hands, so please decide quickly. Now... Now!

Y/N: .....I really don't like having to associate with you, but I'll take the risk.

AZUL: Very well! Now then, please sign here.
AZUL: I see that everything's in order. This completes our contract.
AZUL: If you manage to bring me the commemorative picture from the museum before the sun sets on the third day...
AZUL: I will release all 225 of the servants that I have working under me right now.
AZUL: However, if you are not able to do so...
AZUL: Ramshackle Dorm will be mine. And you both shall be working under me afterwards.

Y/N: And what makes you think that I'll lose? 'Besides, I have faced worse than this guy...'

AZUL: Jade, Floyd. Please escort our clients out. I'll be looking forward to seeing you in three days.

[LOCATION: Ramshackle Dorm – Hallway]

JADE: Oh, so this is Ramshackle Dorm? This is my first time stepping foot inside, but it is quite the charming place.
JADE: It's close to the school, too, so I think it will be the perfect place for Mostro Lounge's 2nd location.
FLOYD: There are ghosts here, right~? Sounds pretty interesting~
GRIM: Why did you accompany us all the way here?
FLOYD: You gave this dorm as a collateral for the contract with Azul, right?
GRIM: Wha–!?
JADE: That is because Y/N-san had nothing else to give since he has no magic of his own.
JADE: We will be confiscating this dorm for the meantime.
GRIM: WHAT!?
JADE: Until the day you fulfill your part of the contract, this place belongs to Azul.
 It will be a good decision to just follow the agreement, will it not?
FLOYD: We'll give you enough time to get what you need to get~
JADE: Should the day come that Azul becomes the permanent owner, everything in here will be forfeit to him.
JADE: Please keep that in mind, okay?
FLOYD: Fufufu~ It's gonna be okay~! If you bring the picture back in three days, we'll return everything to you~
JADE/FLOYD: (chuckle)
GRIM: Wha–!? I have to take all my canned tunas with me...!

Y/N: Really Grim? I'd better get my stuff too. Though the problem is where are we going to stay?

----------------------

cliffhanger! stay safe! Sorry for putting this story off, I've been occupied with school, and getting into Hazbin Hotel as well!

I'm also considering a bit of a crossover of TWST with Hazbin Hotel, but with a kid of Alastor and Fem!Angel Dust. Can you imagine the chaos in NRC if a kid of two demons was enrolled?!

plz comment!