23

Unknown pov:

I been following this nigga Cameron around every since he been. Back from mexico. I see now that the nigga aint really street or gansta smart he aint even noticed me yet that's the sad part . All i know is that he given me all the locations to all his warehouses and abandoned houses. Nigga stupid asf just like his daddy . Like father like son . Im coming for revenge and i want my niggas to help me get it . The part is that trey ain't teach his son is how the enemy and old friends look so the nigga aint gon notice me . Dumb asf .

I pulled up to the warehouse trey at the people that got him here don't know me or nun and they aint here so more fun for me . Time to get my revenge. I been waiting on this for the longest , I should've known the nigga was a soft punk ass niggaa cause he let some kids punk his ass .

So im walking through the door now through the guards and i gave them a head nod , because those the guard i hired to check and be there for the people i know and love .

So i walked down this long ass hallway and see this big ass door so i open the door and it smelled bad and it was dark so i finally found the light and when i did cut the light on i almost passed out all types of brains and shii on the floor . This some creepy type shii here . I
Cant believe these kids don did this .

I finally got to tHe golden ticket , the reason i came down here . Trey ,the nigga was pass out , hell i would too if it smell like this .

So i smacked  the shii out of him making him jump up and hold his face .

Owwwwww" he screamed

"Shut the fuck up bitch" I said making him look up so fast and pissed on his self

Aint no fucking way man " he said slapping his self " i got to be sleep " he said still slapping his self so i pulled out my gun to show him it's real and he fashoo dying this time aint no second chance .

" you ruin my fucking life now it's time for me to end yours , you wanted war and i let you thought you won for a few years but now it's time to end the war now . You just a punk ass nigga , you should've never crossed me because of money , money changed yo ass and now you on your death wish have fun in hell " i said letting my whole clip out in his ass . Shii can't take no chances i wanted him dead and i need him to be dead , he cause so much shii it don't make no sense . Now it time to get his son since he think he the fucking big dawg .

Cameron pov:

So you aint seen my dad and sister this week " i asked the guard cause this aint making since .

No , trey missed the trap arrangement meeting and everything " Tay said

And i just started thinking ,

Did you go by his house " i asked

" yes , and all his cars was there but him , i think
He ran away assum " he said making me shake my head no .

"Ill find him " i said leaving the trap .

I called jayla and it went straight to voicemail , so i just gave up .

Ian been hearing from Trayvon though shii feel suspicious.

So I called him to see did he see jasmine.

This nigga answer the phone crying so he gotta be drunk .

Hello " i said

Why you take my bitch man " he said

Who " I asked

Diamond " he said

She left me some days ago so you can get ha back " i said shrugging like he can see me

Okay so since you wanna act smart how bout i get jayla bacK " he said and i started laughing

My nigga please sheon want you no more " i said sticking to my word

Ight , you'll see " he said funna hang up .

Nuhh don't hang up , i wanna know did you seen jasmine " i said

Last time i seen ha was when we cancel the mission because yo dad aint show up " he said

So this nigga missing frl .

You sho, you sho you aint seen jasmine " i asked again

No , she said she was going to yo dad house when we got done counseling the meeting " he said

Ight man " i said

Umhumm let me go get jayla back since you hating on me " he said and all i did was laughed

Then i got a call from jayla .

Why you keep calling my phone " she asked sounding like she was eating

I miss you " i said

Don't you got a bitch at the house assum , leave me alone and continue thinking wiTh your dick and not your brain nigga " she said , finna hang up .

Hollup hollup , i got a question " i asked

What " she said

You seen my dad " i asked making ha mugged me through the phone .

Nigga don't nobody keep tabs on your dad that's weird ash , I'm really scared to even go near yo daddy tbh cause he kinda look scary " she said making me laugh.

Maybe she don't know where my dad is but probably her family does and imma find out .

Javien  Pov :

Javien he don caught on " jayla said through the phone .

Who " i asked Waking fully up

Cameron " she said making me wake
Up frfr

How " i asked putting cloths on .

Ion know he been blowing my phone up so when i seen it i called him back then he asked where his dad at and i had to play it off like im scared of your dad and shii " she said

We need to gon head and kill him bruhh or he gon kill one of us " she said

Meet me at the spot trey at and tell yo lil bf " i said hanging up  and going back to sleep . Fuck a Cameron ian scared of him . Shiid i need my fucking sleep . A nigga been working and stressing hell let me sleep .

K
A
Y
L
A
W
A
Y
Y
L
A
B
O
O
K
🖤
Like
Share
Comment