27

jayla POV :

I was in my room crying silently because im pregnant and too much going on for me to be pregnant. I had woke up 2 hours ago throwing up , so me being me i went and told my mom and she made me take the test and it came out to be positive, she said she was disappointed in me but she will help me take care of it . Im too scared to tell trayvon cause what if he don't want kids , and imma be stuck as a single mother .

So my mama walk in the room with her work cloths on she in a gang and she a doctor .

" I get off Early today so, imma make you an appointment before i leave work and we gon talk to Trayvon ,okay?" She said looking at me .

Okay , when dad coming home i wanna apologize " i asked making ha look a certain way before she seen me looking and just smile , i know she was hurt but my mama was really through with him this time because he choose opps over his bloods ones .

You gon have to talk to him " she said hugging me and leaving .

I just put on a movie on nextflix and went to sleep.

I heard glass breaking so I hopped up off that bed so quick and ran in the bathroom . Then i heard voices and I couldn't get my phone because my dumb ass left it out there .

" why yo dumb ass broke the glass that loud " i heard a familiar voice say .

" my fault boss " a unfamiliar voice said then i heard stumping coming from the stairs and i was freaking out .

Bitch if youn stop fucking stomping " cameron said to the unfamiliar voice i was so freaked out .
Then my room door open but it closed back and i heard the front door shut so I thought they was gone so i walked out the bathroom door looking for my phone and when i did grab my phone some stuck me in my arm and when i turnt around it was a needle and cameron with a smirk standing in front of me .

" Learn to follow orders " was all i heard before every thing blacked out .

Omniscient

Trayvon sat at his house smoking blunts back to back thinking on how he gon tell jayla he got ha cousin pregnant, then he felt bad cause he aint text ha all day and she probably thinking some wrong so he started calling ha phone back to back and it went straight to voice mail . So he called her mother , cause she should be off work now .

Hello " her voice boomed through his phone speaker " um , Ma D you seen jayla she ain't picking up the phone " he said sounding worried making dessire get worried . " I had left ha at home , but thats not like her to not answer the phone , let me hurry up and check out " dessire said heading to the check out station at the hospital. " ill go see whats up " was all he said before hanging up .

He went to the life 360 app and checked ha location and it showed she was at home so he grabbed his car keys and left on the way there .

He made it to her parents house and seen her car there and the front door wide open , so he hurried up and went to look in the house for her but all he found was her broken phone and a pregnant test on the dresser. Then he dialed Dessire number but before he could say some he was stuck with a needle also , and before everything blacked out he heard " should've stayed with the winning group homeboy" .

So Cameron left but didn't realize dessire was on the phone , and she been on the phone she just was quiet cause she want him to know she heard him . So she debating if she should call leon or not , so she call him and he started laughing. " i know you was gon miss me " he said making ha look at the phone with disgust " No nigga , my daughter and son-in-law kidnapped by yo Boyfriend son " dessire said making ha way to her car , it was time she get back in the game to saved ha kids . "Who my boyfriend " lee asked confused " Trey , the nigga you care about so much , but just know if ion get my kids back you gon be dead leon " she said hanging up . She cranked the car up and. When she looked through the car mirror to back out she panicked and put it back in park . " i needa start back taking my medicine, it happening again , " she said looking down crying .

No , no babygirl it's me " kilzer said
" leave me alone " she said crying full blown tears . When Kilzer was pronounced dead dessire was going through it , she would cry to sleep , and stay in the guest room , she wasn't trying to push everybody out the way it was just her action pushing them out the way . So leon was like she care about this nigga so much and they went on a break and dessire was diagnosed with depression and then a 2 year layer she was back right but when she went places she would see kilzer and it made her go crazy , didn't nobody know this but bundy . So she called bundy " hello " bundy asked she had just woke up and was currently eating .

" it happening again " dessire said crying making bundy sit up . " listen dessire , think about yo kids , think about how cute yo grandkids is " bundy said tryna calm ha down . She started calming down a lil bit and when she look back in the mirror kilzer was gone .

Where yo pills at lele " bundy asked " toilet " dessire said low ." Why " bundy asked

"They make me feel different " dessire said " i know but they helping you lele cause stuff like that will make you do some you gon regret okay " bundy said soft . " okay " dessire " i love you lele " bundy said " i love you too " dessire said hanging up .

War time

K
A
Y
L
A
W
A
Y
Y
L
A
Vote
Comment
Share
And
Follow
Me