01. ROBBERY

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A COOL BREEZE ACCOMPANIED BY THE CHIMING OF A BELL FORCED HER HEAD UP. "Welcome to Seven-Eleven," she mumbled with a bow as the hooded figure made its way to the back. Her eyes watched them closely, moving her finger over to the button under the counter just in case. The smooth surface of the button left her with comfort— much-needed comfort.

The room was devoid of any other people, faint music from the speakers leaving the store with a calm ambiance. Her eyes narrowed as she traced his footsteps; this man was clearly up to no good. Yet, she didn't press the button. That old detective would probably scold her again. That'd be a bother.

A loud yell and the shuffling of plastic snack bags made her hit it quickly. "Put your fucking hands up, bitch!" She obliged with a blank stare as the man pointed a gun at her forehead. This had been the eighteenth— no. It was the nineteenth time that week. "I'm with the League so don't even think about doing any funny business," he spat, the girl cringing at the ungodly amount of saliva that hit her face. "Give me the fucking money, bitch!" With a sigh, she took the cash from the register and pushed it over to him.

Faint sirens echoed from the outside making the man flinch. "You bitch! I warned you!" He flicked the safety off, his arm trembling. He looked back and forth between the exit and the girl who watched haphazardly at the gun pointed at her head. He sure was taking his time. She wiggled her fingers back and forth as she whistled lowly. The sirens grew louder, and he placed his finger on the trigger.

"Ah, shit-"

A loud gunshot echoed in the room, the bullet ripping a hole through her skull. The man took a sharp breath before sprinting out the door. Red and blue lights flashed outside the window, cops and heroes taking the man down immediately. Tsukauchi sighed as he opened the door to find crimson liquid receding back behind the counter. The man stepped over towards the cash register and looked over the counter to see the young girl on the floor.

"Oh, darn it, not again Sugihara."

The blood drops went back into her skull, the skin coming together, leaving her head as though it was untouched. (y/n)'s eyes flickered open as she slowly stood back up. "Did it happen again?" Tsukauchi's eye twitched at her nonchalant ways.

"YEAH... AGAIN."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂