CEASELESS

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

HER SHIFT WAS AROUND THE TIME THEY'D COME AND THEIR ATTACKS WERE CEASELESS. Shot after shot, button after button— in all honesty, she had grown to feel bad more for the police rather than herself. It wasn't her fault that passersby had been in the store at the same time as her. She wasn't a hero of any sort so it wasn't like she could defend every innocent person.

Well, at least not anymore. Sighing, she looked to the round mirror in the corner of the room. She looked pathetic. A hero reject with no hope in ever succeeding in the field. After all, her quirk could only ever help her come back to life. Other than that, she didn't know what else it could really do. She groaned softly, pushing her eyeball into the mended socket.

Tsukauchi stood in front of the counter for, what seemed like, the millionth time that week, watching as his old friend's daughter pulled her blood back into her body. The police officer behind him threw up a hand to his mouth and hurried out the door, eager to get to a nearby trashcan.

"Let me guess, one of the members of the League again?" the man asked, helping the girl to her feet. She brushed her uniform off, noticing a stain on her shirt. "You're missing something, 'Hara," he stated with a sigh as he pointed at the missing segment of the girl's hand. "Oh, it must've been this splotch then." The girl rubbed the stub against her shirt, the blood seeping out from the cloth and forming the rest of her hand.

"So," began the detective once more, "was it them again?" (y/n) nodded as she shook her finger back and forth, making sure she hadn't formed it wrong. "I'm pretty pissed about it," she muttered, "I'll kick their boss' ass if I see them." Tsukauchi chuckled at the girl's bloodlust, "we barely have any information on them though." Sugihara groaned as she sulked into the chair nearby.

"What do you know, then," she grumbled, spinning the chair quickly. The old man sighed, placing a hand on the chair before she got too dizzy. Last time she did so after healing, blood ended up everywhere. Dizziness didn't help with the healing. The process took quite long overall, only the main parts being fixed first. "Not much; we do know the name of one of the leaders— Shigaraki Tomura." She repeated the name under her breath in spite.

Tsukauchi looked over the girl's features. "Don't think of doing anything rash now," he warned. She scoffed; the most she would do was beat the shit out of them. "Don't you have the Class 1-A runts to talk to? I'm sure U.A. needs some help with those recent attacks," she huffed as she spun in the chair again. Tsukauchi sighed once more and ruffled the teen's hair, "do you need a ride back home?"

"Yep."

Black hair and scarred skin— that whole look was already suspicious, to begin with if it wasn't for the fifteen-year-old blonde that was following him with a blinding grin. What she found hilarious however was the fact that he thought a simple hoodie would make him seem less concerning. The blonde at least had the right idea of not attempting to cover herself up and make herself look suspicious.

Though maybe she was into the thrill. (y/n) grimaced; she didn't like the thought of that at all. Her body stiffened up as they walked up to the counter her hand brushed the button. Her eyes met the fierce blue ones of— a cute guy. She deadpanned, pulling her hands away from the button. Man, what eye candy. Her face remained neutral as the blonde girl placed a basket filled to the brim with candy and sweets.

She scanned each one with ease, eventually getting all their items into plastic bags. "Your total is 2860 yen," stated (y/n) with semi-interested eyes. Villains wouldn't need this much candy, would they? She didn't even know if they were villains though. The man slid three 1000 yen notes across the counter with a bored stare. The blonde girl next to him, however, bounced in place, eyeing the candy with an off-putting grin. Sugihara quickly handed over their change and their items before bowing, "please come again."

The duo made their way to the exit, (y/n)'s orbs tracking their every step. "Hey, hey, Dabi! D'you think Tomura will like these sweets or can I keep them for myself?"

The (h/c)-haired girl froze as she turned to face the two. Tomura? That was the name of the villain from the League. And Dabi? She had briefly heard that one mentioned in the Stain case. Sugihara's fists clenched in anger. These were the people who were sending their lackeys out to annoy her? "You've gotta be fucking kidding me!" she shouted, her pupils blown with anger. Both villains turned to watch as the seven-eleven clerk, who had been as nice as an employee can be, storm over to them both in anger.

"You— you guys are a part of the League, aren't you!"

Toga chuckled as Dabi readied his flames. (y/n) groaned in annoyance at the expressions on their faces. The girl quickly grabbed a hold of the boy's hoodie in front of her without a care in the world somewhat confusing the duo. "Take one more move and I'll burn your face off," stated Dabi with a glint in his eye. Toga chuckled once more, "how fun! I hope you don't mind if I take some of your blood!" (y/n) deadpanned before staring them both down with a seething glare.

"Do it pussies."

The raven-haired male and the blonde next to him stopped in their tracks. She knew they were villains yet she still decided to taunt them? "Before you decide to blow my brains out for the hundredth fucking time, you're gonna take me to your fucking boss so I can give him a piece of my mind." And with that simple sentence, Toga sliced the girl's neck open, making her fall to the ground. "What a pity!" Dabi sighed as he wiped the blood off his face, swatting his hand so that the blood was fall to the floor. "Let's go-"

"So you're gonna kill me again even after I told you not to?"

Dabi and Toga looked behind them with wide eyes as the once dead girl's body stood back up. The blood from around them floated in the air and made it's way back into her wounds, making it seem like she was never hurt in the first place.

"TAKE ME TO YOUR FUCKING BOSS."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂