EXTRA ONE.

extra chapter one
"moans, groans, and hormones CONTINUED"

———

brief summary: the amount of people i had commenting AND private messaging me about writing the details of jj and lynn's first night together was CRAZY. i truly could not write it without having second hand embarrassment or literally dying of laughter so i really just copied and pasted the smut scene from my kol mikaelson book, but just changed some things :)

SO ENJOY YOU HORNDOGS! <3

JJ placed his lips on Lynn's, but this time it was a bit different. He was needy, he wanted Lynn right then and there. But he didn't want to rush the girl into anything she could feel uncomfortable with, knowing that she had never actually done it with anyone before.

JJ swiped his tongue against Lynn's soft pink lips, almost begging for entrance. She obeyed instantly, peeling open her lips just enough to give the boy leverage to sneak his tongue inside.

Lynn let out a moan, and that was only making JJ more and more hot and bothered by the second. He slightly moved their bodies so he would be pressing his bare chest against Lynn's, making sure his hips were almost grinding against her body.

Lynn's hands trailed up to his back, and she pressed her palms down on his shoulder blades, pushing him even closer to her body. As much as JJ was enjoying the moment he had been literally waiting forever for, he pulled away from the make out session, leaving a confused Lynn.

"Was I, did I do something wrong?" Lynn questioned, almost feeling a little embarrassed like she had messed up somehow.

Of course she'd had make out sessions with boys before, but she's never actually done the deed before. She knew JJ had plenty of times, and so now she was worrying she wasn't matching up to the previous ones.

"No, baby, you're perfect," JJ mumbled into her ear gently, pecking her ear lobe teasingly. "I don't want to rush you."

Lynn felt a wave of relief, suddenly feeling a lot better about being underneath JJ's extremely hot body with hardly any experience.

"I want to, J."

JJ shifted his head back, to make eye contact with Lynn's piercing blue eyes, almost checking to see if she was being completely honest.

"Are you sure?" JJ questioned, tilting his head to the side like a lost puppy, and his blonde locks fell over his forehead a bit.

"Really," she confirmed, and she used her hand on the back of his neck to pull him back onto her lips.

And the practically endless night was filled to the brim with moans, groans, and hormones, if you get what I'm saying.

Lynn moved her hands to place one on JJ's neck, while the other went up his skin to ruffle his short hair. JJ took this chance to place one of his hands on her cheek while the other drifted further down her waist. He moved Lynn softly down on the bed, pressing himself a bit harder on her body.

Lynn threw up her legs to wrap them tightly around JJ's waist, straddling him as she could feel just how hard he was. JJ took his chance to lose their lip contact to trail down her chin to her neck. He started sucking on the soft area below Lynn's ears, and another small moan echoed from her mouth.

"I love that sound," JJ muttered in between kisses, and Lynn was left panting as she felt him getting harder by the second. It was almost like he was teasing her, and suddenly it seemed like there were too many layers of clothes between the two of them.

Lynn planted her legs back on the bed underneath her body, and she heard JJ groan a bit, probably because she stopped straddling him. She tugged at the bottom of JJ's shirt, and he raised his arms while the blonde shed his shirt, tossing it quickly to the side. Now it was Lynn's turn, so she placed both her hands on the opposite sides while raising the tank top above her shoulders, throwing it on the floor by JJ's.

"What about, uh, Kie and Pope?"

"They...won't," JJ breathed out quickly, paying his attention back to Lynn.

The blonde pulled slightly on JJ's shorts, wanting them off more than ever. His lips left Lynn's neck, and she let out a small whine from the loss of contact.

The blonde haired boy reached his rather soft hands to the small of Lynn's back, and fiddled with the bra strap to unclip it, leaving it on the edge of the bed. Lynn messed around with JJ's belt, unbuckling it while unzipping his pants. Quickly, JJ shed the shorts and started paying more attention to kissing her again. Planting small kisses down her neck to her chest, where he took one breast into a hand while he sucked on the available one. A ripple of moans escaped her lips as he did so, and she felt her core already start to melt.

While kissing and rubbing Lynn's chest, JJ used his available hand to tug on the strings of the blondes shorts. She released her hands on tangling in JJ's hair and tossed off her shorts. By now the girl only had her underwear on while the boy had his boxers.

Within a second, JJ moved down from the blondes chest to kiss down her stomach, keeping on hand on her breast while he moved the other to her the front of her panties. He was nipping softly at the sides of her thighs, and the girl let out another moan — almost telling him to stop teasing.

So after getting the memo, JJ slid two fingers into Lynn's underwear, tugging then gently down her legs to her thighs. He stuck the two fingers in Lynn's core, and a sudden gasp escaped her lips as she muttered the blonde haired boy's name. He kept on wiggling his fingers, going in and out, while he started licking her clit. She let out a series of moans at the many feelings she had in her core and lower stomach.

After Lynn felt herself getting closer and closer, JJ seemed to notice, so right before the blonde felt like she would've exploded, he pulled away. The girl let out a whimper, but the boy trailed back up to her lips, kissing her roughly as he shrugged off his boxers. JJ placed both of his hands on the girls waist, and while looking at the girl waiting for permission which was granted by Lynn's eyes filled with lust, he gently entered the girls already wet core.

She was completely thrown off by the size of him, and JJ groaned loudly as he entered his full member into the girl. Slowly, he moved in and out while the girl was biting her pink lips trying to hold back all the moans. Eventually, it got too hard so she just let them all loose, one after another.

JJ returned to kissing the girls neck, and then started going quicker. The blonde placed her hands on the boys back, digging her nails into his shoulders while she felt herself getting closer. After a moment, the duo let out a series of moans and groans as they both came together, and JJ fell to the side of Lynn.

They were both completely out of breath, and the blonde was totally blown away at the fact sex could be so good. She never imagined it could feel so amazing.

Lynn glanced over to JJ with a smile tugging on the corners of her lips, and the boy returned it with an even bigger grin. The blonde pulled the sheets over her exposed body, and then JJ pulled slightly on the same blanket to cover his lower half, keeping his shirtless chest visible.

JJ placed both hands behind his neck like he usually did, and then Lynn took this chance to snuggle up to the boy. She placed her head on his chest, hearing the falling and raising of his heartbeat, and used her index finger to trace the outlines of his six pack.

They stayed like that for a moment, catching their breath while thinking about the fantastic moment they shared, when Lynn looked back up to make eye contact with JJ. She wiggled her eyebrows, a sly smirk appearing on her lips.

"Round two?"