The basement

Warnings: good ol nothin
Human Al x Reader cause why not lol

Honestly you have no idea what to think. You literally just walked down the basement and see this. There was blood. A lot of blood. And there were eyes and bones. What the hell! "Ughhhhh" you looked around absolutely disgusted. "Why is it so messyyyy" you complained to no one. He had been sneaking around and had been... well uh busy. I guess. At least that's what he always told you always doing stuff at the radio station. In all honesty you thought he had been cheating having been through it before you knew the signs but there was never any trace of someone else. You probably would have killed him. Even though you did actually love him and he was different you absolutely were not going through this again. You did go ahead and kill the others but still. It's a lot of work. Should you leave and never return and just leave him to find out or should you stay and act like it never happened orrr should you just go ahead and confront him. I'll just do the last one. And as if right on cue you hear the door. "Darling I'm home~" he sang out. Uh oh he was gonna catch you down here. Well maybe I'll just hi- your thoughts were cut off as you heard him come down the stairs to see you in the basement. You must have left the door open. His eyes were frantic and he looked afraid? I think. You turned around and looked at him you put your hands on your hips and said "What the hell is this?" He looked down and then back to you "(y/n) dear I need you to just calm down this isn't at all what it looks lik-" "Don't you dear me this is a mess god and here I thought you were with someone else" He was so confused what did you just say how are you being ok with this. "D-darling I'm sorry I would never do such a thing you know that right?" You just looked down and kinda nodded. "Ohhh come here sweetheart" he took your hand and pulled you into a hug. "So you're not scared or angry at me?" "No love but I would just like you to trust me and tell me things." You pulled away a little and looked him in the eyes and put your hand on his cheek. He looked at you and smiled gently as he brought his lips to yours for a small kiss. But it turned into a little bit of a make out and before it went too far you pulled away. "Really though love you need to clean down here I'll help but if this is going to continue you need to keep this place clean" he chuckled a little as you turned away from him to look at the dirty basement god and there he was thinking of all the things that could have no should have gone wrong just went perfectly right.