The Ice Room

(ok so there's like a running thing that al likes the ice room so i decided why not try something of my own about it so tada)
Ahhh the ice room. Such a perfect place to go where no one would bother you. (cause no one even knew it was there) Where you could let down your walls, your guard, and let your emotions show. And that's where you were headed right now. It was always your personal safe space. You had found it while exploring the hotel and never told anyone about it. You could never ever for as long as you were here, show your emotions. They were a weakness down in hell and it scared you. So you would go to the ice room, close everything off, make it sound proof, and then you would cry. Scream. Shout. Anything you had been holding in would come out. and no one knew. At least you thought. And as you were getting ready to go in you heard a sound. It was almost like a sniffle. So you tried to open the door and when that didn't work you picked the lock. A good trick you had learned when you were alive. And as you opened the door you went ghost so you could no longer be seen. It was extremely convenient when fighting and now seeing who in the hell was crying in YOUR SPOT. It was Alastor! Wait what?!?! Alastor was crying sitting with his head on his knees on the floor of your beloved ice room. You immediately left and went up to the roof. Unable to comprehend what just happened you promised yourself you would talk to him. And so you invited him up to talk and he thought nothing of it and with a big smile on his face he greeted you on the roof. "Hello my dear what is it you wanted to talk about?" you looked around thinking that maybe this was actually a really bad idea and maybeee you could just kinda walk away and act like it never happened. you, lost in your thoughts, didn't notice him waving his hand in front of your face. "Y/n are you there~" he said with a little tune. "oh ha s-sorry al uhhh" you looked around to find a way out but there were none. "Uh you know what never mind it was nothing haha just wanted to say uh h-hi haha" god you felt so awkward how were you supposed to bring up something like that especially to someone like him. "Y/n you should know i don't tolerate liars" he looked so threatening so you had no choice. "isawyoucryingintheiceroombutipromiseyouitsokbecauseidothattoosoiwontjudgeyouortellanyonepleasejustdonthurtmeeee" you covered your face with you hands and peeked out from behind them. "dear i heard not one word you just said" he looked very unamused but still held that same smile. "w-well can you just sit down and promise me something?" he looked at you strangely but shrugged it off and sat down anyway and you sat right next to him. "ok so promise you won't get mad" "that depends on what you are about to tell me" you took a deep breath in and closed your eyes not opening them you said " i saw uh i mean heard you crying in the ice room" you opened one eye and winced at what you saw. Alastor was not smiling it had completely dropped and his eyes were no longer that beautiful ruby red but they were radio dials. you had never seen him look so angry yet so terrified at that moment. " YOU WHAT" his voice low with so much static it hurt to listen. "Alastor please just let me explain" "i'm giving you 5 seconds before i tear your head off my dear" his so calm it shot terror into your very core. "well that's actually where i go to you know get some peace and quiet and to well you know cry" you said with a whisper you looked down and played with your shoes. "i know it can be so hard to just put on that act like everything is fine but it's not you know nothing is fine but we have to act like it is and it just gets hard" you said as your eyes became filled with tears " and by god i know it sounds absolutely ridiculous going to an ice room for comfort but what the hell it's the only comfort we got you know heh" a tear slipped down your face and with a sad smile you looked on to the city. "but hey it's all good" when you looked at him your heart almost broke his smile was gone and all that was there was a tiny frown and teary eyes. you got up to leave but he grabbed your wrist and for a second you were terrified that he would hurt you but then he did something completely unexpected. he pulled you into his side and put his arm around you holding you tightly. you nuzzled into his side and cried. you felt something on your head and you soon realized he was crying too. a cigarette popped into his mouth and he lit it with a small flame on his finger. he took a long drag and then offered it to you which you gladly accepted while he played with your hair. "thank you for not tearing my head off" you said with a small smile. "no thank you for being kind" he said while looking down at you. and for the first time you felt safe somewhere other than the ice room.