"Shima-Chan!!"

It was the end period of year three at Karasuno High for the volleyball team. Of course Tanaka, Sugawara, Daichi, Kiyoko, Nishinoya, and Asahi had already graduated. So it was only Tsukishima, Hinata, Kageyama, and Yamaguchi left and the other new team members. 

It was hard for the upperclassmen, (mostly Sugamama) to leave them behind and go to college. But now, the once first years, have to train the new comers to succeed, too. 

Here's a little secret having to deal with Tsukishima and Hinata. The assumed rivals actually love each other. DEEPLY. Hell, Hinata Shoyo let Tsukishima Kei be his first time for practically everything. First kiss, first date, first boyfriend, everything that comes to mind! Even the naughty first times.

They've been dating since first year, actually. They've done a great job hiding it or else sugamama might have killed Tsuki for ruining his favorite child.

"Tsukishima! Stop zoning out!" Kageyama shouted at saltyshima. "Whatever..." Glasses mumbled.

They did the normal practice, serves, spikes, receives, sets. By the time practice was done, it was nightfall. As always we have, we stopped by the shop to get food. "You guys go ahead, me and Hinata need to talk." Tsuki ushered his teammates away.

Hinata grinned, grabbed Tsuki by the hand and pulled him to the inside of an alleyway. 
"So~ when are you gonna tell them?" Hinata questioned whilst playing with Tsukishima's hair,(tip-toeing, may I add.)

"Me? I thought you were telling them?" Shoyo pouted. "Noooo! You are!" the tangerine insisted it'd be Tsukishima for... reasons that shall not be named.  The salty bitch grabbed the cinnamon rolls hand and brushed it against his lips.

"But, we're definitely telling them this time." Many failed attempts of them trying to tell the team was in the past, they had to do it right in the present. 

All they had to do was muster up the courage to do so and to organize how they'll do it. 

"Definitely!"

"I love you, Shorty."

"I love you, too, Shima-Chan!!"