Side Chpt. 2

(Welcome to the second side chapter, this content contains mention of abuse and a toxic relationship)

'SMACK!'

The sound filled the room and the poor blonde girl scrambled to get up. "I-I'm sorry!! Please-Mm!" The much taller and stronger man grabbed her face muffling her words. "Listen here, babe. Thanks to your uselessness, I can't even have a decent meal!" 

Hitoka was slammed against a wall; He was holding her by her neck, now. The poor blonde clawed at her lover, and not in a good way. "P-Please! I- C-Can't Brea-th!" Every word was strained and in pain.

The man ignored this the first time but, by the second or third time she pleaded to let go, he did so. Yachi fell to the floor, holding her neck. Tears stained her cheeks, but began to dry.

"I'll be home by 8pm. Have dinner ready, you bitch." 

And with that he left the building. "I love you too....Karu."

(Flashback!)

Karu Suzuki. He seems like a nice man and overall was one. But Yachi fell in love with him because of his kindness toward others and because he was good looking fellow.

He was good in money, good to his parents, and had a clean streak. He was perfect! But that made Yachi curious, how can a person be so good? She wanted to know his dirty little secrets and she did. 

But she never thought it would happen to herself. 

It all started when they moved in together, that was the first time he ever hit her. 

"You stupid little bitch! Can't even give a damn minute to myself?!" Karu towered over her as she laid on the floor. "I'm sorry! I'll leave you alone!" Hitoka was scared to death, afraid it would be hers.(Her end basically; Her death day)

But as time went on, she had grown used to it. She got used to saying sorry and pleading for her life. She got used to the beatings, the arguments, the names she'd get called. It was nothing new.

But she couldn't take it anymore. So, she had a plan to escape.

(Flashback over!)

Yachi scrambled to her and Karu's bedroom. She had hours before he could come home, but he could come back at any moment. She had been prepared; Packed bags and everything.

She made sure to take everything she needed. A pair of clothes, her hair ties, and her stash of extra money. She also stole her debit card back. Her getaway driver, Kiyoko, was arriving at any moment. 

She was so excited to get away, but that all changed when she heard the front door open to their condo. "Hitoka? Are you in the bedroom?" Karu's voice rang in her ears. She quickly hid her bag and stuffed her debit card in her bra. 

"Yes! I'm in here!" Hitoka's voice was meek and shaky. 'Shit!' Was all Yachi could think before Karu entered the room. "I just forgot something, don't expect me to apologize now." Mouth agape, Yachi just nodded.

She didn't expect it, so why would he say that? Did he think she was really stupid or something? 

"S-So you'll be home by 8?" Karu shot her a look that said 'Are you deaf or what?'. "A-ah, Nevermind..." Yachi was good at acting scared.

She was never scared of him until it got physical. "I'll be back later." And with that, he left the house. Yachi sighed, he was oblivious. Couldn't he see that she was more nervous around him?

Just a few minutes later, Yachi got a message from Kiyoko. She was outside and Yachi was surprised she got here so fast. The blonde untied her side ponytail and let her hair fall. 

"Alright...Let's go." She grabbed her hidden bag from underneath the bed. She froze suddenly.

Something wasn't right. It felt like somebody was still in the house with her. She listened closely and heard little shuffles outside the door. 

She gulped. 'He's still here...' She quickly texted Kiyoko that she needed a few minutes. Hitoka was smart, she fake yawned and head toward the bathroom. The window in there was big enough for her to slither through. 

She popped the window open quietly and looked down. They were only on the fifth floor, what could happen? There was balcony below her; The balcony wasn't far down though. 

She dropped her bags down and she climbed out the window. 

Time for the grand escape from this hell hole.