My choice

So in this chapter im going to mix it up with part of season 2 just to get it over with

Yuki pov

So kaname couldn't say no to his dearest Yuki hes letting Zero stay in the moon dorm. Im so happy i really like...that zero is staying. I hear in our class we are getting a new teacher. He walks in and all the girls are just stunned but i have to admit he is kinda hot. He has skyblue eyes and long hair "My name is toga yoguri and im your new teacher"

"Are you single?" A girl asked

"Yes"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"I guess questions would be all about me" he said. I turned and looked at zero he looked completely shocked and he got up and left. I got up then "um sir as part as the displinary committee ill bring him back" i went after zero and i get up front and the headmaster was waiting for us. He sent us out shopping in town. "Isnt this nice zero"

"Not really i dont like shopping for the headmaster"

"Well we aren't in class so its okay with me"

"You do have a point" i look at some cloths my self then we go eat. I got icecream "im digging in!"

"I wanted noodle soup"

"Ugh" i chow down then some lady is asking zero a thousand questions about if hes in the night class or not. He gets up and goes i follow after but i lose him. I walk around and then i scratch my self. "Oh no" it seems the smell of my blood drives everyone insane. Then i sense a man in front of me. "Your blood smells delicious" he came charging at me and i was stunned. I feel zero behind me hitting the man with my staff. "Dont just stand there yuki" then he came charging again then takuma shows up and slices him with a sword. "Takuma. Senry why did you kill the level e"

"Come by the moon dorm later on and ill tell you"

Hours later

I am heading to the moon dorm and zero is waiting for me. "Im going with you"

"Why"

"Im not going to let you be alone with a bunch of vampires" we go in and every one is staring at us. Then kaname tells me to sit with him. Kaname now cuddles with me and i see zero looking away. I have a feeling he likes me. "Yuki sit closer"

"Im good."

"Yuki"

"Ok" after what it seemed to be a few minutes of kaname trying to piss of zero, zero then left. "Zero.." I went after him i followed him to the little thing of water that was around. He had the tablets near by and was suffering again. "You-you cant take them your not taking them?"

He turned to me and put his hands on my shoulders and his head on my neck. "Zero your hurting me" he bit into my neck and we went into the water. I see his eyes lusting for blood, he took a deep look into my eyes and went back to reality. We stood up getting out the water. I look to the left and see a gun next to me that hits zero. Its the new teacher and i get infront of the gun before he tried to finish of zero. It changed his mind thank you god i couldn't lose zero.

A day later

I go to that teacher to see where did he put zero. He tells me and i go and knock on the door. Zero opens up the door a little. "How did you find me?"

"Nevermind that why are you in here just because he told you to be in here doesn't mean you have to stay here"

"Yuki"

"Why do you do what he says"

"He saved my life hes my sensi" he told the story behind that. "Now you can go yuki"

"No zero im not leaving now open the door" he did and i see hes having problems with his thirst. "Come on" i say guiding his arm to the bathroom. "Yuki what are you doing-?" I took of my jacket "Zero take my blood"

"Yuki i could never do such a thing i dont want to hurt you just give up on me"

"Zero please i dont want you to keep suffering, for 4 years you've been suffering and i didnt even know it and i dont want you to do this alone im never leaving your side. Ill keep giving my blood to you even if you hate me."

He lowers his face to my neck and bites. I hug him while he does it and he clenches on to me. When hes does i lead him ov