Do you want to...

THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN LEMON IF EYES ARE PURE YOU DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO READ OR NOT. WARNING

"Yuuki!"

"Yes"

"I was wondering..."

"What"

"Ehh ill tell you later"

"Oh come on"

"Lets wait till night time"

Its about 7

"Yuuki" he wraps his arms around me. "Yes" you lean back and he puts his chin on my forehead. "Im bored do you want to do something?" He kissed my forehead. "Sure but do what" he lowers his mouth to my ear. "IT" he whispers then kisses my neck. "Ohh~" you already started moaning. He took me to the bed room and ripped of my clothes. I ripped of his shirt and his pants and he took his boxers off. My eyes go wide and he chuckled. He positioned him self "ready?" "Yea- AHHHHHH!!!" Without warning he thrusted inside me. "Don't cry yuuki" he wipes the tears but they kept flowing. "It hurts so bad"

"You will get used to the pain. Your so beautiful yuuki how am i so lucky to have you" zero sweet talked you making you calm down and smile. "Can i move now?"

"Yes" he thursted in again and a wave of pleasure went down my spine. "Zero~" he then went faster and harder. I wrapped my legs around him and bucked my hips  so he could go deeper. He hit this one spot that made me scream. "Ah hah i found your g-spot." He made sure he kept hitting and and hitting it hard. Zero abused that spot making me scream and holler and my body squirm. I could feel both of us reaching our climax. "Ahhh zero i think im going-!!"

"Me too lets come together" after more pounding into me i scream "ZERO!!!" "YUUKI!!!" We came at the same time and we both are panting and he laid next to me and still hasnt pulled out. "I love you so much yuuki" he says kissing me. "I love you too zero, that was amazing" i said still panting. "Theres more to come" he smirked then i smirked. We madeout a little then fell asleep.