𝟏 | 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞

"𝖨𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

"𝖨𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇. 𝖨𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒. 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗁𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗇𝗈𝗐."

- 𝖢𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖺 𝖧. 𝖪𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗀𝖾𝗋

☆ * ・。 * ・: ★ * ・。 * ・: ☆

     Freya Mikaelson, the eldest daughter of Esther and Mikael Mikaelson, the most powerful, and oldest, witch to live, sat in her magic room, a grimoire on the floor in front of her as she attempted a spell to resurrect her dear brother, Finn Mikaelson.

     Beneath her, the Earth shook, only felt by those with the connection with nature. The outburst of energy clawed at her skin, the fear and determination rebounding beneath the Earth's crust, and, for some unknown reason, caused Freya, Hope and Davina to fall to the ground in pain.

     Freya passed out as the tremors shook her to her core. The fear and power overwhelming her as she tried to track the origin of the unimaginably powerful magic.

     Hope Mikaelson was sitting in her elegant bedroom, her mother behind her as the older woman did her daughter's hair in a neat braid so she could sleep comfortably.

     All at once, the air was caught in her throat as she felt the ground shake violently. Hope fell to the floor, gasping for air, and her mother was quick to her knees to aid her daughter.

     "Hope?" she asked in a panic, her hands flying around as she tried to help Hope, but not knowing how to, "Klaus!" the werewolf, Hayley Marshall-Kenner, yelled in fear. The aforementioned man appeared in the doorway in seconds.

     "Hope!" he shouted in panic, appearing at his daughter's side in a hurry, "Hope, talk to me, what's happening?" he tried to stay calm, but the undertone in his voice gave his facade away, as Hope clawed helplessly at her throat, before falling unconscious in her parents' arms.

     Davina Mikaelson, previously Davina Claire, laid in the arms of her lover, Kol Mikaelson, as the pair sat peacefully in their bed.

     As the witch felt the ground shake, the youngest Mikaelson son felt her body heat up immensely.

     "Are you alright, Love?" Kol asked as her breathing picked up. Davina shook her head, whimpers of pain leaving her mouth, as the magic clawed at her skin roughly.

     "Pain," Davina gasped, "Fear," she muttered, "Death," she whispered hoarsely, her throat drying as her eyes closed, "So much death."

     Black covered the vision of the Mikaelson witches as they listened to the voices.

     "Mum's journal says he's some big, bad, infamous supernatural guy. In her journal she called him Nik," a girl's voice spoke, "What kind of name is 'Nik' for a big, bad wolf?"