𝐢 | 𝐝𝐲𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲

𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑒:
To whoever reads this hunkajunk (it's a real word, trust me), I hope to whichever gods are listening that you do not lose too many brain cells. If you wish to continue life to the fullest, this book is probably the biggest waste of time. To those who do actually read this, and enjoy it, well... I didn't really have any plans for what to say to you guys. I just know that this is absolutely awful.

Love,
The person that poisoned your brain with this rubbish,
Heidi : )

𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑟:
I do not own any characters of either 'The Originals' or 'Teen Wolf'. Those rights go to Julie Plec and Jeff Davis, respectively. I do, however, own Amity and her plot. This book is also a slight AU, leading me to my next scenario... things will change. 

Some events are based on the actual show of 'Teen Wolf', but there will be changes made to the plotline. 

If you think or know that I've made mistakes, big or small, I'd love for you guys to comment on them so I can fix them effective immediately (I'm saying this now because some authors despise grammar nazis, but I personally love you guys. God bless your amazing work). If any of you want me to change a plotline that possibly leaves a big hole, or just because it's super boring, I'm completely open to any suggestions that you guys have (After all, you're the ones reading it, and I can keep the original scene in my drafts and use them for a different time or book, I don't know yet).

I'm lowkey excited to begin writing this book for you all, and for myself, because I'm currently obsessed with both shows (Literally, I can't choose), and I have a bunch of fanfictions in my drafts for each, I just decided to do a crossover one first, because why the hell not?

Plus, writing this book is the perfect excuse to get away from my sister and her billions of TikTok dances (Screw you TikTok for infiltrating my little sister's mind and giving her a thousand new ways to be annoying). Ugh, siblings, am I right?

Kidding, I love you B <3 (...sometimes) *Checks to make sure Mum heard the nice words for brownie points.*

𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔:
This story includes mild coarse language, occasional (cringey) make-out scenes and (maybe) slight smut. It also includes violence, blood, gore, glowing eyes, sharp fangs, psychotic killers, satan in a V-neck, insecure (but very destructive) Mikaelson's, a badass heroine and characters so hot it will make you question your sexuality. Be warned.

𝐷𝑦𝑛𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑦:
"𝐴 𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑦 𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑦."

𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑠: 
𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 - 𝟪𝑡ℎ 𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟢
𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ - 𝑇𝐵𝐴
𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑠 - 𝑂𝑛𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔

 - 𝐻𝑒𝑖𝑑𝑖