𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐧

Yes mother you were right for money his brothers can send him into slavery they would anything to get rid of him especially when money is involved. Luka said bringing adriens two brothers inside.
Hey you two listen up Lila shouted, come here Kim and Tom came close to her hey not too close I
can't step on onanother person's shadow unless I'll go to World of darkness and that's the last place I want to be right now.
So listen up you two are going to sneak into your brother's room when he is asleep, then switch the bag of his enchanted objects with this one. Then we can begin stealing the King's treasure she said laughing the two brothers were about to leave but she stopped them.
Wait ! Also tell him that the princess is waiting for him in the painting room. OK they said and left, but mother why did tell them to tell him.. before he could finish his sentence lila cut him off don't worry about that I have everything under control.
I put a spell on the princess which would make her hate that boy and love you so when you have married her and she is pregnant then I will release her from the spell so don't you worry about a thing she said and laughed.
𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐧...
They had already switched the bag containing the magical objects with the other bag just then andrein woke up Kim didn't know what to do then nathaniel said, we just came to tell you we are sorry brother yes brother Kim said playing along we hope one day you will forgive us
And the princess is waiting for in the painting room we are really sorry brother hopefully one day you will forgive us. They said and left.
When they came out they were both laughing silently. Adrien didn't say anything he just thought of what his brothers were up to because he had already lost his trust for them betrayals he said silently as he got ready to meet the princess.
𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬...
You sent for me your Highness andrein said bowing to the princess.
Nobleman andrein you have courage and skills but a wretched boy like you cannot just marry a wealthy princess like me without proof of his love.
And what must I do my Princess. There is a giant that lives far in the other side of the kingdom have you heard of him yes my princess Adrien said wandering what the giant had to do with what she was about to say.
I want him as my butler a giant as your servant?! Andrein asked both sacred and surprised. Oh andrein marinette said falling on the chair beside her your love for me is not as big as you say.
On the contrary love makes my courage grow I'll fetch you that giant as a wedding present andrein said and left the room.
Marinette just laughed, the real her actually had no idea what she was doing because she was still under the witch lila's spell.