𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞

The princess went to the balcony of her room to check if andrein had left when she confirmed he was gone, she invited luka to her room.
    Oh my beautiful marinette you don't know how long I have waited for this moment kiss me kiss me my darling the princess said as they were about to kiss him,  the enchanted soulmate mirror came to the front of Luka's  lips and put some powder into the Princess's eye while luka who was still deep in the kiss was kissing the mirror's back side.
    Immediately the powder entered her eyes she became normal and when she saw she was in Luka's arms she fainted.
𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧...
  What was I thinking!  coming here to face a giant I'll  get killed in no time. Now I realize it the princess doesn't love me and I don't know why I can't stop thinking about that girl.  That's it! I don't love the princess I love the thief
I better get out of here quick before I t become  giant soup.
  Just then he heard mighty footsteps and a song
     𝐍𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞
     𝐥𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐥𝐚 𝐥𝐚 𝐥𝐚  𝐥𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐥𝐚 𝐥𝐚 𝐥𝐚 .....
You who are you to pass my territory he pointing at andrein I am a lumberjack, lumberjack?!  the giant said laughing oh you don't believe me just watch I'll cut down all these trees in a few seconds he said reaching for his bag of enchanted objects. Then he brought out the fakes that Lila had put in the bag when they switched it he kept looking for the enchanted objects but he couldn't find them where on earth could they be.
   𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚 ...
Her and adriens brothers with the enchanted objects were digging up a tunnel which would lead them to the Kings treasure. Dig more faster you silly objects andrein has betrayed us yes  said water  yes he has hacheyboldyh said,  but he promised me the that he won't leave me and he left me in the hands of this wicked witch he has betrayed water, me and picarato he said and continued working.
𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧...
  While adrein was still figuring out what to do without his enchanted objects the giant spoke liar lair lair! You are no lumberjack. I  am I just can't find my enchanted objects. I don't believe you, but you have to I am telling the truth and if i may ask what is your name my friend andrein said trying to get the Giants good side.
    Did you just call me your friend I have no friends then he started with his song again
           𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐥𝐚 𝐥𝐚 𝐥𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐥𝐚 𝐥𝐚 𝐥𝐚 ....
I want to be your friend Mr giant,  but I can't be friends with a lair, Mr giant I am not a lair I am telling you the truth.
    There is only one way to find out and what would that be? I will take you to my house the giant said lifting him up in his palm then we will play a game to determine whether you are telling the truth or not agreed? Agreed! Okay Mr giant lead the way andrein said.