Chapter 3

Luke's P.O.V

Cal asked me to talk to him in private. So we left the lunch room. Cal said

" Hey Luke do you think Michael likes Nikki because you see the way that he looks at her and the way she looks at her I think they have something going on" cal said

" I don't think so because Michael is a bad boy he's different and I don't think Nikki is his type." I said

" I want to see if I want to help because I think they made a cute couple . cal said

" Sure but I don't think it will work Cal" I said

" Ok the party is tonight after school come to. My House ok." Cal Said

" Ok I got to go to class I will meet you at your house around 3:30."

"Ok" cal said
I started walk to class because I was about to be late again.

Nikki's P.O.V

I was home getting ready for the party and so was Ash we were going to take a taxi because ash want to drink and I don't feel like driving us home. I was going to wear high waisted short short and a floral crop top with black high top converse and some makeup. I finish getting dress and was waiting for ash he go finish 20 minutes later. I call the taxi and it got to the house 10 minutes later.

Minutes later Ash and I were at the party. Ashton was drinking his 5th beer and was on my 2nd beer. I wa talking to Calum until Luke came and took him and told Michael to talk to me so he did he said.

"Hey Nikki how are you " he said

" Hi I'm good Mikey how are you"

Oh no I called him Mikey I gave him a nickname before he gave me one i same so clingy.

" Oh I'm good now because I'm talking at a very cute girl." he said

I blushed very hard but I think he said that because he was drunk. but people say the truth when their drunk so I think he really mean that.

Moments later Michael and I started to leaning forward. then before I know it our lip connected and were In sync . it felt so right like they were meant to be there. moments later his lips were on my neck he was sucking and nippling leaving hickeys.

(Calum stopped them )
He stopped us from walking up to a room but he still seem drink a little and said.

" Have fun guys . use protection and Michael don't forget she's Ashton sister " cal said with. Wink

" Ok I know she's Ashton sister" Mikey said as we walk up the stairs

Mikey and I got to the top of the stairs and and he started kissing me as we walked to the room. he locked the door and put me up against the wall and his lip trail down my neck and back to my ear. he told me to jump and I did. he walked to the bed. he keep kissing then he stopped and took for his shirt and mine to. start kissing done my chest with kisses and nipples. I moaned out his name. he look up at means he knew the he reached my sweet top he stop at the hem of my short and look at me to ask for permission to continue . I nodded and he took off my shirt and his. Skinny jean. he also took off my bra and he sucking on my boobs and moaned his name again will I was playing his hair.
Moments later put his dick in me i moaned even loud he smirked at me and when fast and fast my nail was in his back as his was moaning my name.

Few hours later

I wake up in the morning to a unknown area but then I notice I was naked and that there was a warm body behind me with there arms around my waist. I turn to see Mikey the memories came to. I stopped to move but his grip.

" Good morning baby " Mikey said

"Morning" I said

" I'm Hungry" he said

" Me to" I said

I grab a shirt with out looking if it was mine. Michael did the same but the shirt was his . then we when down stair to see.
---------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry that I have not update in day school is hard I have midterms and final and I did to study I will update soon