「 ❥ 𝙶𝚒𝚏𝚝 」

Walking side by side with [name] was normal for Sanemi

Walking side by side with [name] was normal for Sanemi. But what wasn't normal was how close he was walking with her. He noticed he was the one closing the gap in between them, and their hands would brush against one another's.

A deep blush formed on his face when it happened for God knows how many times and he watched as [name] stopped walking, looking at him with a blank stare despite the gentle smile on her face.

"Accident," he muttered out and continued to walk ahead of her which she quickly followed as well, running up to walk beside him once more as her hand now rests upon the handle of her green nichirin blade, similar to his but the handguard was like a hybrid between his and Kanae's.

Since she was able to use two breath styles.

Maybe it was weird for him to constantly find himself looking at her, but now they were on a mission together which was surprising. Since they both came from a separate mission, only to end up meeting one another at the next place.

Awkward exchanges were made since [name] didn't speak as per usual, but if one were to look deep into her electric blue eyes, there was slight happiness reflected in them when she saw Sanemi.

Which he didn't notice.

The duo stopped as they turned. Their backs touching one another as the sound of nichirin blades being unsheathed was heard. His pale purple eyes narrowed slightly whereas her electric blue ones remained blank as she looked around.

The sound of growling was heard, and the next thing that happened was the duo pushing themselves forward as they saw a horde of demons on either side of the path they took, ready to ambush them.

"Hashira! A Hashira! My lucky day!" the demon called out as he lunged forward at Sanemi despite the clouds of dust has yet to settle back down. His demon eyes widened as he felt his arms getting sliced off with ease.

"Breath of Wind, Second Form: Claws-Purifying Wind!" and Sanemi lifts the sword upwards towards the right, above his head and does a vertical slash down creating four blades of wind that slashes down on the demon-like claws.

He turned to look just as [name] had used a breath-form.

"Breath of Flowers, Sixth Form: Whirling Peach," and he watched as [name] spun around, moving her body as she performed an attack. The faint vision of petals followed through her attack and he watched in awe.

Watching as she lands down safely dressed in a proper uniform that Sanemi had forced the kakushi with glasses to make. It was similar to that of Kanao's, just a little shorter on the skirt that ended above her knee along with it being sleeveless.

A faint blush appearing on his cheeks as he realized he was staring a little too much at her thigh and he quickly averted his gaze when she turned to look at him, looking if there were any more demons left.