「 ❥ 𝙴𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 」

Kanao winced as she slowly turned to look

Kanao winced as she slowly turned to look. Peeling her body off from the ruins that she laid upon, she carefully crawled to the edge of the roof only to have her eyes widened as she felt the sash wrapping around her leg. She caught a glimpse of [name] laying on the ground, not moving.

But she was still alive.

She was eventually brought up into the sky once again and Tanjiro had to run in to save her. Or so he thought he could as his friends came along as well, trying to help out. But with Daki's sashes in the way, Kanao was being held like a ragdoll, being swung about randomly.

Sanemi, on the other hand, was having a hard time together with Tengen. His mind was clouded with thoughts about ensuring that [name] is alright, but the Upper Moon Six before them isn't letting them past at all.

He wields his blade tightly in his hand as he tried to land a blow, only for him to be easily kicked back due to how fast Gyutaro was moving. He gritted his teeth as he watched Tengen's wives coming to aid as well, mostly Hinatsuru.

The kunai attacked not only the Upper Moon Six but Tengen and Sanemi as well. Rendering them poisoned too as they tried to move and fight against Gyutaro whom they noticed was slightly affected by the poison as he regenerated soon enough.

Which he noticed his fellow comrade spacing out as Gyutaro disappeared from their sight and the next thing that happened was for them to quickly turn to look at where Hinatsuru was.

"Man, that poison actually worked!"

"Hina..."

"Tengen-sama, don't mind me! Look for the demon..." and she stopped realized the demon had grabbed hold of her by the mouth tightly.

"You sure did a number on me, man. And I do mind you, by the way," he spoke out as he peered deep into Hinatsuru's eyes.

"HINATSURU! STOP!" Tengen yelled out as his fuchsia-coloured eyes widened as Gyutaro was going in for the blow, only to hear the sound of blood splattering as his arms dropped. The strong gust of wind was felt and Tengen looked around as Sanemi softly chuckled.

And they watched as a cyclone of slashes made its way towards Gyutaro within a split second and the Upper Moon Six had to quickly avoid the oncoming attack.

"Breath of Wind, First Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter," and Hinatsuru breathed in and out deeply as she felt an arm wrapped around her waist. She then noticed the green nichirin blade that was pointed right at Gyutaro who had barely escaped the attack.

But the arm wrapped around her body wasn't muscular or rough, which she then realized it was someone else who had saved her.

"Wow... That was pretty fast, man. I didn't expect someone like you to be moving at such a speed. Weren't you unconscious earlier on?" Gyutaro spoke out as he looked as the dust cleared and there squats [name] in front of him, with her nichirin blade in her hand and Hinatsuru behind her.