Deserter part 2

Abby and the others were gone for weeks when I suddenly heard some soldiers calling their names. I sighed of relief and I headed for them. After opening the door of my workshop I saw all of them alive and I joined them. I approached them and I met Abby's eyes. She seemed exhausted.

"Mi mejor amiga ! 

Manny hugged me by surprise. I hugged him back and I saw Mel who seemed angry so I asked her what's wrong.

"Mel are you alright ?"

Mel looked at me and I saw that she wanted to say something but she held her sentence back.

"I'm fine. Just a little tired. I go to sleep."

"I will join you after." Said Owen. 

I left Manny and then I hugged Abby who was quiet and awkward. She hugged me too.

"I'm glad you're fine. What happened out there ?"

"I will tell you inside. I need a cup of coffee."

"Oh ? Right sorry."

Abby and I left Jordan, Nora and Manny and we went to the cafeteria. I went and got her a cup of coffee and I offered her the coffee. I sat in front of her and she started drinking her coffee while I was eating my bagel. 

"So ?"

"I found him and his brother while I was attacked by a horde of infected, they helped me and then I brought them to the chalet where the others were. I shot him and then Mel took care of him and I tortured him but then a girl entered in the room. She was from Jackson too. She was screaming and begging me to spare him but I did it anyway. Then the others wanted to kill her and his brother but Owen and I stopped them."

"Awesome." I murmured.

"And now we're here."

"And Mel ? Why does she seem angry ?"

"She didn't approved how I managed the situation."

"That's understanding. She's a doctor, she doesn't torture people, she heals them."

"Yeah well she wanted to kill the girl and Joel's brother so I don't think that she has the right to be angry at me."

"Really ? That doesn't seem like Mel."

"She kills Scars every day but all of you are considering her like a saint."

"That's right. You think the girl will try to avenge Joel ?"

"I don't think so."

"And his brother ?"

"Nope."

"Good !"

I heard someone approaching us so I turned over and I saw Jordan.

"What's up Jordan ?"

"Isaac wants you to go to the hospital with Nora and others for cleaning it and taking all of the medical stuff that you could found." 

"Okay. Tell Nora I'm coming. I have to take some stuff in room."

"Okay I'll tell her."

"Thanks Jordan."

He gave me a wink and he left us. 

"The hospital ? Why does we need more medical stuff ?"

"We always need medical stuff Abby."

"Yeah but we never clean the hospital for a reason it's because it's the epicentre of the epidemic, it's dangerous."