Chapter-2

How did this whole thing start off? It started 8 weeks back, the first victim being Justin Lee. A 14-year-old from Salphon Middle school. His suicide note, it's written, he gave up his life due to less parental care. That never made sense to the parents. They gave everything Justin needed. They even gave a bit of freedom to him.

After that, suicide cases increased. The ratio has increased a lot. It was 3-4 people as victims in the first few weeks but now it's increased to 10-12. The government or the police have no idea. But what is really happening? Last week, all the kids who were the victims went out from their homes for 3 weeks then, returned home and no one notices them coming home, but sees them in their room in the creepiest way. they did the unexpected. Suicide.

According to Gary's behavior, he might be the next victim. Gary reached home. As usual, his mom asked him "did you get in trouble again?". "I told the counselor to shut up", Gary said. "I told you to get out of trouble, now you started fighting elders?", Mom asked. "I don't care mom", Gary said. "Your dad would be very angry with you", his mom said. "My dad is long gone, he's resting in peace, please give him a break", Gary said. "What's wrong with you today?", mom asked. "Just shut up mom", Gary said. "You deserve the same faith as your dad", mom said. Gary said nothing and went to his room.

Gary's day ain't too satisfied. Due to the counseling, he wasn't able to get drugs from his dealer friends. His dad used to be the man to give him the drugs. But his dad is gone and he's still upset about it. His mom dosen't know about his drug dealing with friends and neither the fact that he's doing drugs.

Earlier, I was saying about something called, the highway to death. It's obvious those suicides are caused by force. Even the police know that and Gary's reply to the counselor made it confirmed. But, Gary still dosen't care. No one knows whose doing this but Gary will also face the same fate.