𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝

you were jealous of her, i mean she took him from you didn't she?

she swooped him away from right under you. she knew you liked him so why did she do it? if you knew she liked him, you would've never been after him in the first place. who does that to their 'best friend'

oh how you longed to be her. you wanted her beautiful long blonde hair and her magic touch.

maybe just maybe he'd like you just as much.

you wanted to drown yourself in a bottle of her perfume that smelled so sweet its almost overwhelming yet so comforting.

you always found yourself longing to be in her embrace when you were sad, breathing in her perfume and falling asleep to the sound of her voice whispering sweet nothings into your ear.

oh how you wanted to taste her lips because they taste like him.

you hated to think about how she was under his sheets, him holding her. her whispering sweet words to him, words that she used to tell you, pulling him closer.

lord knows you tried to stop thinking about them, about her.

you just cant get her off your mind.

the midnight memories you made, the smile that was once only reserved for you, the laughs you shared and the endless late night conversations she had.

your friends keep telling you that there was more behind your friendship with her.

and maybe you agreed. maybe there was more to it.

you didn't act around anyone like you acted around her. not even him.

maybe it wasn't him you chased but her.

but that's crazy isn't it?

you were friends since kindergarten, it was quite impossible for you to have feelings for her and if you did, why now?

why not earlier?

maybe you had a girl crush on sarah cameron.

but its not like you'd ever admit it.

she seems happy with him, doesnt she?

what you didn't know is she was longing for your touch, for you back, just to have you back in her arms and laugh with you.

thinking about you in the quiet of the night, next to him knowing she was with the wrong person.

wishing everything would go back to the way it was

but it could never go back to the way it was with the feelings you both had for one another.

a/n

this is something completely different from what i usually do but i enjoyed writing it :)

its based on the song girl crush <3