{22}

"Not again, you fucking bastards."

Instinctively, I reach for the hand that is covering my mouth and activate my quirk. I pry the hands off me and throw the villain over my head, slamming them onto the ground.

The villain winces and gasps, but they are unable to get air because they got the wind knocked out of them.

Katsuki stops in front of the villain laying on the ground.

"That's Dabi!" I point out, but Katsuki looks at me with his mouth agape, shocked.

I look back at him "What?" I ask.

"I- I didn't know you could do that!" I flex my muscles and smile, "There's a lot you don't know about me, Katsuki."

Dabi weakly grabs my ankle, but Katsuki stomps on his face, causing the fake to melt into a puddle of mud.

"These fake assholes are really starting to get on my nerves." Katsuki grits his teeth and grabs my wrist, "Let's get out of here. Before another shows up."

"Wait, but what about your parents?"

"They left. They both know that I can protect myself in case of an emergency." He refuses to look at me as he holds my hand, pulling me away from the house. But for some reason, I resist.

"Ugh. What the hell, Angel? Let's go!" I snap out of it, "Oh, um... right. Let's go."

We run down the street and flag down a taxi to take us back to U.A.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

We got back to U.A. and told the teachers about what happened. We got questioned by the police and we gave our statements.

By the time we got back to the dorms, it was already dark out.

We really didn't want to talk about it. So as we walked through the common area, our hands were intertwined as we ignored every question and every concern.

We kept our eyes focused on the ground in front of us. The only time I looked at anyone, it was to glance at Deku, who looked furious. He didn't look concerned at all. The only emotion in his eyes was rage.

We go upstairs and part ways, each of us heading to our respective rooms.

I feel nothing. I know I should be scared, or sad. But I couldn't feel anything. I lay down in my bed. And a lone, empty tear rolls down my cheeks as I drift off to sleep.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Bakugou POV:

I lay in my bed, staring at the ever-interesting ceiling when I hear a knock on my door.

I get up and open the door.

"Kacchan, we need to talk."

"What the hell do you want?"

"Follow me." I scoff as Deku leads us outside and down a path.

"Where the hell are we going?" I realize what's happening when we stop in front of the gates for ground beta.

I laugh, "oh, what happened to the 'kacchan  we shouldn't be here. We could get in trouble.' Huh?"

"I just want to talk to you, kacchan. And I know you're gonna get mad. So I thought you would maybe like to come here since you seem to solve everything with violence." I scoff at the pathetic Passive-aggressive tone that Deku suddenly took on. 

"So what did you drag me out here to talk about?"

"I'm tired of my friends being put in danger because of you."

"Oh yeah? Give me an example."

"Since you and Uraraka started dating, she's only been tortured. She got kidnapped, frostbite, and attacked by villains. Not to mention how much you hurt her."

I scoff, "Wow, blaming me for her frostbite even though you're the one who left her out there in the first place."

"You two shouldn't be together. You're only hurting her."

I lower my voice and look down. "I know."

"What?"

"I SAID 'I KNOW' YOU BASTARD!" I grip my heart, "I KNOW THAT SHE DOESN'T NEED ME! I KNOW THAT SHE DOESN'T WANT ME! I KNOW THAT I'M CAUSING HER NOTHING BUT PAIN!" small explosions come from my hands as I lose my grip on my emotions. 

"SHE WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT ME. SHE LOVES YOU FOR CHRIST SAKE. I'm not even the one she wants." Deku gasps as I realize I've said too much. 

"She- loves me?"

"Yes!" I cry and grip the roots of my hair. "How dense can you be? She's loved you."

I fall back onto the ground, "Our relationship is only one way. The love I give her will never be returned." I try to wipe the tears from my face, but they only smear.

"Damn it, I'm a fucking mess." I get up and start to walk away, but Deku stops me. 

"Wait, Kacchan!" I turn my head towards him. "Does- Does she really love me?"

"Why don't you find out for yourself?" 

And with that, my chances with the Angel on Earth shattered. 

Midoriya POV:

She loves me? Tears flow down my cheeks as I cry out in sheer joy.

SHE LOVES ME!

I immediately get up and start sprinting back to U.A.

Images of Uraraka flash through my mind as my face forms an unbreakable smile.

I'm on Cloud 9 right now.

A/N: I'm giving up with the a/n's and questions. Bye-bye loves <3

(881 words)