▌NOTICE BOARD ↴

────────────────

────────────────

CURRENT STATS !
FEMALE PLAYERS :: 25/25
MALE PLAYERS :: 25/25

(👾) vocal house — 13
(👾) dance house — 18
(👾) rap house — 19

IMPORTANT NOTICES !

NEW ! ▌200921 — general update.
[ | ⌗ this announcement is mainly to let you know that the second evaluation is out and due by september 26th. also tiers and points have been updated on the trainee chapters !

we're also going to slowly be rolling out arcade media and some predebut stuff so look forward to it!

▌200726 — welcome to arcade.
[ | ⌗ now that everything is sorted out, we welcome you all happily to arcade ent! i'm sure most of you have already seen the trainee profiles but if you haven't feel free to go and make sure all your info is accurate.

⌗ as we've filled all our slots, we will be hosting our first official "trainee evaluation" this saturday, august 29th, however you will have a week to submit your videos. more will be explained on the chapter itself but do remember this is our form of an active check, if you miss 2 in a row your trainee will be removed. as we're planning to debut a group soon, we will have 2 evaluations back to back to select members.

⌗ also, we were toying with the idea of having an instagram rp where you can all log into an account and post pics as your ocs and make friends (idea fully credited to HTTPCRESCENT <4). if you're interested let us know so we can prepare it if people are down!
that's all for now, game on — lar