Chapter Two: Headlines

A/N: Disclaimer: This fan-fiction is based on the Irish Girl band B*witched who were popular in the late '90s. Till they broke up in 2002, the events portrayed in this story are fictional and do not reflect on the actual ladies in the group no real last names will be used; I've changed the names and ages of all the ladies children. Some words will be spelled in the UK fashion along with dialect to make it more realistic to how the four of them talk.

Fandom: B*witched

Title: Silent Movie

Chapter Two: Headlines

P O V: Sinead

"Mammy, oh, Mammy." The angelic voice of my energetic not always so innocent daughter, eleven-year-old Luighseach "Lulu," Christina Brooke calls out from my car's back seat. "Yes, sweetie." "How many sleeps will you be gone for again?" Lulu's beautiful smile lights up my world as I pull up to the children's school, "four sleeps baby girl. I shall be back on Friday afternoon."

"Yay! So you'll be able to make my talent show on Saturday? Right, Mam?" "Of course, my love, I wouldn't miss it." "you promise, mam?" "Of course I promise my love." turning around, I brush my nose against Lulu's while my fingers pull a sneak attack on her sides laughter fills the SUV as she squeals wiggling in an attempt to get out of my grasps. Lulu's long black hair flies across the air as she squirms under my fingertips. "Hey, watch it fecker." My grumpy thirteen-year-old son Tag grumbles elbowing his sister, who accidentally bumps into him.

"Pog Mo Thoin" Lulu's sassy reply catches me off guard she's eleven and shouldn't even know how to say kiss my arse in Irish.

"Hey, both of you stop acting the maggot and go to school. I love you both. I will miss you loads, but I will call you every day, so be good both of you or Aunt Charity will tell me." "I will Mammy I always do what I am told unlike some boyo's." Lulu, in her childlike fashion, sticks her tongue out towards Tag, hopping out of the car. Tag sits unmoving arms over his chest, a permanent scowl on his face.

"Let's go time for school."

"This is shite is rotten." "I know school isn't fun, honey. I know it isn't fair that I keep leaving, but I must work to pay the bills, and my job requires me to travel."

"I'm not talking about that I don't care about all that. I mean Aunt Edele and uncle Aidan's marriage. Now Baird is leaving; he's me best mate Mam. We're partners in music who am I suppose to have to help me with my shenanigans?"

"Well, first off, my love, you are supposed to be focusing on your studies, learning how to make music not getting into Shenanigans." I tap Tag's cheek lightly, but he brushes me off grumbling. "Why can't grownups get yer shite together?"

"Quite your gurn and ragin you haven't gotten a clue what you are houlin yer whisht about; Mind yer business boyo Aunt Edele and uncle Aidan's affairs are their affairs it ain't your place to be sticking your nose in. I'm sorry your mate is leaving, but you can keep in touch through email, text, facetime. I will gladly fly down with you to see him with Aunt Edele whenever possible. Whatever is happening in their life it does not give you any right to talk badly about Aunt Edele; you have zero clues about what went on in their marriage, and neither does Baird, so if he is your information, he needs to learn some respect."

"Why should we? Aunt Edele didn't show any respect when she broke her vows; Kids shouldn't have to choose which parent to live with; All you guys do is preach honor thy mother honor thy father yet none of you honor each other." Tag is gone before I can answer him, slamming the door, leaving me baffled and stunned beyond mortified. I would have sat here forever if a car horn didn't blast me waving the impatient person behind me off. I check my side mirrors before speeding off.