Chapter 3; Three Letter Word

Fandom: B*witched

Title: Silent Movie

Chapter Three: Three-Letter Word

P O V: Sinead

Swoosh, a steady rhythmic cadence, greets my fingertips as I feel a strong, steady pulse vibrate against my tender skin. The most extended sigh escapes between my lips as I lay Edele's head in my lap. "Has anyone called the medics?" One man steps forward, "I have miss they're on their way." "thank you, sir." gently I stroke Edele's pale face, which is clammy and sweaty. "Edele honey, I need you to wake up your scaring me."

"Put her legs above her heart level; it'll help to aid the blood flow to her brain." Looking up, I see a woman rushing towards us; she drops to her knees beside Edele's left side. I feel as if I know her, but I don't have time to focus on her face or think about where or why she looks so familiar; all I can focus on is my friend who passed out on the floor. I hate that people are watching her some recording this will be all over social media soon enough; the woman shoves her luggage under Edele's legs to elevate her legs.

"Loosen her clothing so she can breathe easier." I do as the woman suggests unbuttoning Edele's collar instantly. I see her chest expand almost relieved; my hands move fast, loosening her belt "Is she diabetic?" "No, she isn't no health problems, but lately, she's been under a lot of stress." "Well, stress can do it keep talking to her keep stroking her arms, legs give her simulation."

My palms stroke Edele's face, whispering to her "Come on, sweetie it's okay I'm here you can wake up, you're not alone anymore." "Keep her lying still if she wakes up before the paramedics get here. Rushing to get up too fast could make her worse." soft moans fill the air's silence. "She's waking up." "Keep talking to her." caressing her cheeks softly I feel tears fall from my eyes Edele's face is void of color.

"Sweetheart, can you hear me? Stay still, please, it's Sinead your safe, can you hear me?" "Yes." her voice is so soft I strain to hear it. "Yes, I can hear you." "Good sweetie, stay still you passed out, but your safe I'm going to take care of you. The ambulance is on its way will get you to the hospital." "No, no hospital, please, I'll be fine." My hands fly out to push her back as she struggles to get up. I see the look in her eyes as another wave of dizziness takes over her. "Edele, please listen to me." I gently hold her chest still; she's halfway sitting up now, so I slide behind her balancing her back against my chest.

"You need to be seen by a doctor; you passed out cold in the middle of an airport." "I will Sinead in London; please, people are recording if Keavy sees this before I get to London, she'll panic. Besides, we have studio time booked; we need to get to London." "What flight are you on?" Edele motions to her bag, so I grab it searching for her ticket as she lays her head against my chest, breathing deeply. "9U832, that's mine as well, Edele. I'll do things your way, but as soon as we get to London, we're doing them my way. I am not leaving your side we are going to get you checked out as soon as we land, it's only an hour's flight. No arguments, no side-stepping got it?"

"Got it." Her reply is a whisper as she holds her hand out to ask for help gently. I take her hand and help her up not happy about this. I would preferably have her get checked out here, but I get that she's worried about her sister and our rehearsal time. Getting up is slow Edele's legs shake sweat beads form on her face rolling down her cheeks she nearly falls over on top of me as I help her stand the woman whose name I didn't ask yet wraps her arm around Edele's waist. 'I'm also going to London I'll help if you don't mind." "Oh God, no, it's very cherished thank you so much, I'm Sinead, by the way, this is Edele." "I know we've met before." "We have?" I'm stunned by her admission, "Yes, years ago at Tops of the Pops." I search her face for a clue, but my brain is fussy from all the drama she smiles laughing. "It's okay; it was many moons ago. I'm Jo from S Club."