White

"What is this?!" I heard a someone screaming, I recognized the voice. Michael.

"Where is it?!" He was walking angrily and quickly around the white waiting room. Everybody in there watching scared. What was he doing here anyways?

And, oh, he had white hair now.

I decided to let him do whatever-that-was until he calmed down, I was pretty sure one of his personalities was taking over him.

  But the moment he kneeled down on the cold floor and covered his face with his hands I stood up and walked over to him. I kneeled down too.

"Hey, you're okay?"

"Don't ever ask me that!" He shouted angrily, he was crying and that made my heart break.

"What happened?"

"My...my kitten is lost" he said with his eyes full of tears and red nose.

And it was so cute yet hurtful and made a tear felt down my cheek.

"We'll find it. I'll help you" I promised and he looked at my eyes like a little kid, then smiled and with his sleeve cleaned the tears from his face.

-------------------------

"My kitten is called Twinkies because it looks like a vanilla Twinkie and I love Twinkies" Michael, who indeed was 'Evan', was describing me his cat. I nodded.

We spend a lot of time looking for a kitten that was probably non-excited. I was getting tired of it but

I couldn't tell Michael that his kitten was story because he was behaving like a 5 year old kid.

"Evan, do you know Michael?" I asked, he nodded.

"He is a really stupid guy"

"Why do you say that?" I asked trying not to laugh.

"Because he says he doesn't like us, he doesn't really like anyone, except for his three friends and a girl called Sandy, or Sonny, maybe Sophie. I don't remember" he said and then run after the 5 doves that were standing on the floor.