Him

"I don't want anything, I need"

"What do you need?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"You" he said as in a whisper. I didn't know what to do, I turned at Luke who was holding his nose with his hand. His expression warned me to be careful.

"Michael, sh*t, John" I mistook the names for how nervous I was. But that clearly affected John.

"Michael! F**king Michael" he said throwing his hands in the air."Great, wonderful Michael" he said ironically.

"It is always about him isn't it?" he got closer. My heartbeats increasing as much as my fear.

"Everybody love little poor Mikey because he was cursed with us. Oh how awful of us to make his life impossible. The life we gave them! He wants us death, he wants to take everything away from me. He has everything and the only thing I wanted, he's getting it" he said with anger. Luke wanted to help but he was too hurt. I was looking into John's eyes. Why is he like this?

"John, please" I pleaded silently.

"Baby, all I want is you don't you see we're ment for each other?" I opened my mouth surprised. What the hell was up with him? I saw John just once and he comes up with this s**t. I laughed,  I just couldn't resist it. John's look chanced completely.

"What's so funny?"

"You, me? I don't even know you and you say we are 'ment to be together'?" I lost all my fear.

"You're crazy" Luke muttered trying to let me know that I had done something wrong.

"Yes, kitten. You're completely crazy" I made a disgust face at John calling me kitten.

"Not as much as you. You're ending bald" I laughed.

"What the hell did you say?" John touched his hair. But then laughed with me.

Luke finally got up. He was angry.

"You're insane, minutes before you where basically about to kill me. And you, you just laugh like if it was no big deal. Something is clearly wrong. Get the f**k out now or I'll call the police" Luke screamed. I looked at John. I was disgusted of him.

"Out!"

And we did. Just that instead of going separately ways John took me on forse with him.

Then I realised that this was no game, Michael was not going to let me down. I admit I was scared but all I could do was go with the flow.

Kiddos I hope you like this crazy weird chapter. I mean this pair are really nuts. Anyways have a great life.
Byeee xx