Ch 1: News Hits Hard

*Nana POV*

To Umma:
I've been waiting for you for an hour, where are you? Did you forget about me again?

I've been standing in front of the coffee shop for an hour waiting for umma. She's been doing this lately, forgetting about me. How can you forget about your own daughter!? I should be home doing my homework. I'd like to go to college ya know? I'm a senior, I have a car, but umma took it away because "I won't be needing it anymore" How am I supposed to get anywhere?

From Umma:
Sorry sweetie, but someone should have been there an hour ago. I'll ask them again.
They said they were there right now, you should see them in any second. I'll see you in ten minutes ok? Love you!

I rolled my eyes. There's no one around except the people wandering around and those in the coffee shop. I lock my phone and lean against the light pole, huffing into my bangs. Maybe just a few moments of peace to cool my temper down...

"Excuse me? Are you Nana-ssi?" I heard someone ask beside me. I peak my eyes open at the voice.

I nearly fell to the ground as I did. There were seven boys all very close to me. All of them had face masks and hats on, covering up a good 90% of their face. "Yeah?" Are these really the people eomma sent?

"You're umma said we'd find you here. Sorry we're late, we got uh.. held up." Another one chuckled.

"Uhh who are you?" I asked, obviously not knowing who any of them are. I don't feel like going around with strangers. Stranger danger, you know?

They all exchange glances among themselves. "We can introduce ourselves when we're not in public. It's kind of complicated," The tallest one explained. I quirked my eyebrow. 

"You can trust us. We promise we won't hurt you." One of them assured. His eyes crinkled at the ends giving off a very boyish vibe. I just sigh and nod. It's whatever. I have my phone and my bag. I'll just swing if something happens.

"Yaay!" They cheered. "Follow us." Two of them started walking towards the car while the other five gestured me to follow behind. 

The van was parked a little away. We all walked in relative silence, not knowing what to say to one another. They let me go into the van first so I just hopped in and slid all the way towards the other door.

It was set up odd. A little limoish, not that I've ever been in a limo... There were two rows of seats that faced each other and a section, the drivers part, that was blocked off from them. 

Once all of them were settled in and the car started they introduced themselves to me. "Hello, we are BTS!" they all smiled and took off their hats and face masks.

"Hello! I'm BTS's oldest member, Kim Seokjin, but you can just call me Jin." he introduced. He had natural dark brown hair that was a bit messy after taking off his hat. He was very handsome and I'm surprised I didn't notice it before. Well, they were covering up their faces... 

"Hello, I'm the leader, Kim Namjoon, but I go as RM," he smiled. As soon as he smiled, two dimples appeared on each of his cheeks, making him look very cute. He had bleach, stark white hair, but it still looked pretty healthy somehow. Hmm.. Interesting.

"Wait so, what's BTS?" I asked. Their eyes went a bit wide and they all got a little flustered. 

"We're uh a K-Pop group under BigHit entertainment," RM explained. I just burst into laughter, but stopped when I realized they didn't laugh along with me.

"You're joking right?" I asked

"No." one of them, he had dark, black hair and a very boyish face, deadpanned.