Characters

Xavier Grey Jones- Age: 26, the oldest of the Russo's, CEO of their family business, very protective of this family, head of the American Mafia, works out at the gym, has a sleeve of tattoos, likes to play football in his spare time. Xavier, as the oldest, is the most responsible of the siblings and he carries a lot of weight on his shoulders. When he's at work, he comes across kind of cold and aloof at times because he wants to appear in control. But, his family knows the other side of him that is kind, soft, and loving. Motto: "Mess with my family, you die."

Maxwell Louis Jones- AKA: Max, age 24, works in the family business, while also being a doctor, very protective of his family, works out at the gym, likes football and basketball. Max is the most like a mother figure for the family. He worries like a mother would and he feels that his younger siblings are like his children. Max does have a goofy side but it only comes out in moments with the family.  Motto: Caution: Tampering with my sister is hazardous to your life".

Ayden Carter Jones: Age: 22, works in the family business, very protective of his family, works out at the gym, likes football, basketball, and baseball. Ayden is a man of few words, he prefers to observe rather that take action, that's not to say that he won't act when needed. While Ayden is very quiet, he shows his love and care for the family in other more subtle ways.  Motto: "If anyone hurts my little sister, I'll hurt them ten times harder."

Christopher Parker Jones- AKA: Chris, age: 20, works in the family business, very protective of his family, works out at the gym, likes football, basketball, baseball and hockey. Chris is more of a bad boy type, he used to get into fights at school and got into trouble. Marcello can be a hot head and is quick to anger but he's also kind. Motto: "She's my best friend, hurt her and you'll die."

Hunter Warren Jones: Age 19, works in the family business, very protective of his family, likes art and is very good at it. Hunter is the artist in the family and he loves what he does. Hunter got pretty good grades in school, his highest grades were in art and lowest grades were in gym but he's never failed a class. Hunter isn't as athletic as his brothers, but he will play with them if he decides to. Motto: "I may fight with my siblings but once you lay a finger of them, you'll be facing me."

Levi Avery Jones: Age: 17, Logan's twin, protective of his family, works in the family business, does not let anyone mess with his family. Levi is the resident genius, he get's straight A's and studies a lot. Levi could have skipped a grade in school but he wanted to stay with his twin. Levi looks at situations from a more logical side rather and emotional based decision making. Levi is also very kind and he cares about his family. Motto: "Having an older brother means you have someone to protect you."

Logan Reese Jones: Age: 17, Levi's twin, works in the family business, very protective of his family. Logan is the resident jokester, he loves to pull pranks on his family and he collects joke books. Logan loves to tease his siblings and he's good for comic relief.  Motto: "If you need me, call me. I don't care if I'm sleeping or I'm having my own problems or if I'm angry at you. If you need me and you need to talk to me, I'll always be there for you, no matter how big or small your problem is, I will be there.

Lucas Noah Jones- AKA: Luke, age: 15. Luke is the musician in the family and he spends most of his time in the music room of their house. Luke loves his family and he's a very caring soul. Luke is very close with his siblings and he wants to take care of his family. Motto: "We're always better together"

Brett Henry Jones- Age: 13. Brett is the youngest brother and he looks up to his older brothers, he wants to be just like his brothers. Brett loves sports and he's very talented when it comes to anything athletic. Brett has dreams of being a professional football player when he's older. Brett can be kind of a hot head and he can get angry sometimes but overall, he's very nice usually. Motto: "Work hard, play harder,"

Sophia Grace Jones AKA: Sophie, age 10, dealing with the death of her mother and abuse from her stepfather. Loves reading and drawing.  Sophie would rather sit and observe people rather that be the center of attention. Sophie keeps her abuse secret because she doesn't want to burden anyone with her problems. Motto: Always remember, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

================================================================================Author's note:

I know that I've finished this book and it's up to 199k reads and I've said I'm proud of this book. But, I still feel that it could be better. I know there are areas that could be better and as I have been writing more, I feel I'm in a better place to rewrite this story and get to a better place. So, here are a few things you need to know: 

First, the characters and most of the story will be the same, I will be changing their names so I can keep the ideas I have for the book the same and their names will fit the situation. I will keep switching up the point of views so all the characters will be telling the story. I'm changing the story just a little bit. I'm also adding two more brothers to the story because I want there to be a brother to be closer in age to Caterina. So, I'll be introducing Lucas and Brett as the two youngest brothers. They are not twins they 15 and 13 respectively. 

Second, some things will change. One of those things will be the ending. I've gotten a better idea for how I want this to end so I'll be changing the ending. The second change is that I'm going to spend a little more time defining each character and the role they play in the family. Their dynamics won't change but I'll be defining them more. I may even add more stories from the past in this version. 

So, with all of that being said, I end this note the same as I always do. Thanks for reading! See you in the next chapter!! 

Lots of Love, Starfire