Chapter 3

I felt free. I felt free of my burden caused by that bullet on that dreadful day which almost cost the life of one of the few people in my life I cared about. I swung through the city in the black suit, lighter than air. The cold suit felt good on my skin. Suddenly in my pocket I felt my phone buzz. I landed on top of an office building and willed the symbiote to release my phone from inside the costume. It was a text from Eddie. Hi Peter, just texting to remind you about the thing you need to give me? Meet in the same alley at 9pm?. I couldn't believe those 3 days had gone so fast. I texted back. Sounds good, see you then.

I ducked through the window of my apartment. My body was fatigued from all the fighting and lack of sleep in the past 2 days. I decided that before I went to Eddie, I would take a well deserved sleeping period. I willed the symbiote to turn into a pair of black boxers and slayed down on my bed, as soon as I hit the bed I felt sleepy. I closed my eyes.

The symbiote felt its wearer slumber appear. It waited until all the sounds he was making were his intakes and outtakes of breath. It made a move. It expanded it's ooze all over his host's body and wrapped around him. It tightened around his unsuspecting victim. Peter continued to sleep, whilst the symbiote tightened, and tightened. It was done. The symbiote retracted back into it's boxer form and waited. It would wait not much longer, as Peter Parker began to stir 4 hours later.

I yawned. I stretched my arms and sat up. I stared at the boxers. "Time to return you isn't it?" I said to the suit. I grabbed a pair of boxers pants and a jumper to bring once the suit left my body. I stuffed the clothes into a backpack and willed the suit onto my body. Suddenly I was staring through 2 lenses and jumped out the window towards my destination. "You have what I need?" Said Eddie as I crawled down the wall." What do you think I'm wearing?" I laughed as on the ground in front of the goo's owner. "Thank you Eddie. I can't find the words to describe how grateful I am for this opportunity. Justice has been served." I told him. He smiled. "You're welcome, now to give your end of the bargain, my suit please." He said poking the ooze covering my shoulder. "Of course," I said as I willed the symbiote to extract from my body to return to Eddie. Nothing happened.